STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Supritha S.STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by ShannonSTOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat uploaded by Shannon

BY STOTT PILATES #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat... see more...

STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat
  • "I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!" in 5 reviews
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I currently use this mat for my workouts - Pilates and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I like it because it's much thicker and flexible than most mats. It generally stays gripped to the floor and works well for my workout. While it's getting pretty beat up, it's lasted for a long time!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I like these mats because they are very cushioning and stay in place when you are doing workouts. I do not usually use this for yoga but I use it for stretching and fitness classes as well as simple floor exercises
HOLLY S.
HOLLY S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have one of these myself, but a friend does, and I try to use it any chance I get because I just absolutely love it!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
I love these i always gotta have one becauss my house is floor and not carpet .
love them
Jaelene C.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
This is such a comfortable mat and it's all that pricey. Great for a quick yoga session
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , TN
This mat is amazing, it is both thicker (YAY, more padding) and more flexible than competitors. they can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to  take to classes and travel with, i also love that it is eco friendly and priced well.
Marley P.
Marley P.
This is a pretty good yoga mat, and it's not too terribly expensive. I wish it was a tiny bit thicker, but it does the job. My favorite thing about this mat is that it's eco-friendly.
Elena H.
Elena H.
Stephenville
Although I really enjoy using this mat, I typically prefer a thicker one! This mat was a little out of my personal budget but worth it. It is decently easy to clean and I like its eco-friendly components. I would like to try this mat in a thicker style.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg I love this yoga Matt it is so thick and padded. I can easily do yoga on my tile floor with zero problems. I use this to do all my workouts on at home. This is a super thick super comfy yoga mat. I very highly recommend this yoga/Pilates mat.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
This is a great yoga mat it's not highly priced and the padding is thicker than most and longer great to take with you everywhere only bad thing I would say it I hate that it doesn't have a handle I could throw over my shoulder
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy one..
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yoga mat really worth buying?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Camelia G.