Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#5 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I currently use this mat for my workouts - Pilates and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I like it because it's much thicker and flexible than most mats. It generally stays gripped to the floor and works well for my workout. While it's getting pretty beat up, it's lasted for a long time!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough, TN

This mat is amazing, it is both thicker (YAY, more padding) and more flexible than competitors. they can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to  take to classes and travel with, i also love that it is eco friendly and priced well.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Sheboygan, WI

I have used these kinds of mats for a while. I think they work okay, but they are fairly thin. I would suggest these mats to people who like yoga on the beach, it makes it easier to feel the sad under your feet. I was very satisfied and would continue buying them.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Stockton, CA

This is a great yoga mat it's not highly priced and the padding is thicker than most and longer great to take with you everywhere only bad thing I would say it I hate that it doesn't have a handle I could throw over my shoulder
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I like these mats because they are very cushioning and stay in place when you are doing workouts. I do not usually use this for yoga but I use it for stretching and fitness classes as well as simple floor exercises
Marley P.
Marley P.

This is a pretty good yoga mat, and it's not too terribly expensive. I wish it was a tiny bit thicker, but it does the job. My favorite thing about this mat is that it's eco-friendly.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

I love the idea of this. I love the colors but what I don't love is the price. I would never spend $40 on a mat when I can get one for way cheaper.
HOLLY S.
HOLLY S.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't have one of these myself, but a friend does, and I try to use it any chance I get because I just absolutely love it!
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.

Love this yoga mat for everyday exercise. It's super soft and perfect for any workout. I love the pink color.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I have a different color but it is worth getting when exercising. Comfortable, and make easier more better
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.