Add a Photo

By STOTT PILATES
#6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment
This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...
Photos (3)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.

I currently use this mat for my workouts - Pilates and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I like it because it's much thicker and flexible than most mats. It generally stays gripped to the floor and works well for my workout. While it's getting pretty beat up, it's lasted for a long time!
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Sheboygan, WI

I have used these kinds of mats for a while. I think they work okay, but they are fairly thin. I would suggest these mats to people who like yoga on the beach, it makes it easier to feel the sad under your feet. I was very satisfied and would continue buying them.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I like these mats because they are very cushioning and stay in place when you are doing workouts. I do not usually use this for yoga but I use it for stretching and fitness classes as well as simple floor exercises
Marley P.
Marley P.

This is a pretty good yoga mat, and it's not too terribly expensive. I wish it was a tiny bit thicker, but it does the job. My favorite thing about this mat is that it's eco-friendly.
kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota

This one is great. It is very soft and good for yoga and exercising. I bought this one few months ago for really good price at target, It is also eco friendly so it's even better:)
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX

Really high quality yoga mat. It is great if you are getting into yoga, Pilates, or you just do regular stretches or strengthening exercises. I would recommend it.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real

I have one of this and I think it is very comfortable and soft and very good to exercising! The best part is that it is eco friendly !
HOLLY S.
HOLLY S.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't have one of these myself, but a friend does, and I try to use it any chance I get because I just absolutely love it!
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.

Love this yoga mat for everyday exercise. It's super soft and perfect for any workout. I love the pink color.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I have a different color but it is worth getting when exercising. Comfortable, and make easier more better
Erica C.

Are they slippery?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does it come in a variety of designs and colors?
Supritha S.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA

Wat do u guys prefure to use it for? yoga or pilates?
Camelia G.