STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat

This eco-friendly, recyclable and decomposable mat at 0.25â thick is perfect for protecting your spine on hard surfaces while you enjoy your pilates, yoga or matwork routine.â at 24â wide and 68â long, this reversible mat also includes a carry strap so it can accompany you wherever you choose to enjoy your workout. This mat is made from tpe (thermal plastic elastomer) foam, helping you do something good for yourself and the environment. Features: latex, pvc and chloride free, moisture-resistant, underside features soft horizontal wave pattern across the mat, upper side features smooth textured pattern. . Eco-friendly pilates mat...

Is it an effective yoga mat?
Does this yoga mat roll up well for easy travel?
Does this yoga mat roll up well for easy travel?
Start your review of STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat!
Product Highlights
“I receintly bought this mat for floor exercises at the gym, and I fell in love with it!” in 5 reviews
Abilene, KS
The best thing? This is an eco friendly mat! I honestly didn’t think I was going to like it or that it would have much support and I was wrong. I love this mat. It’s great for yoga and general workouts!
Elk Grove , CA
I’m very pleased with my new mat and the fabulous deal I got on it compared to the big box stores. It's thick, half an inch to be exact. It cushions my spine and is comfortable and stable to do pilates and yoga. This mat is perfect - super cushy, non-sliding, and most importantly non-stinky (no chemical smell).
Gainesville, GA
Very comfortable and well cushioned. Recently tried this mat out for my pilates class and my favorite part about it was that I didn’t have to worry about it slipping as I moved around. My only recommendation would be that I wish it was thicker.
Story Pilates eco-friendly yoga mat is a soft durable recycled yoga mat completely eco-friendly wasn’t expensive at all so worth it the product is very durable and easy to use I highly recommend it very soft put thick very comfortable I use it every morning for my yoga and often catch the dogs taking a nap on it
Norfolk, VA
This mat is amazing, it is both thicker (YAY, more padding) and more flexible than competitors. they can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to  take to classes and travel with, i also love that it is eco friendly and priced well.
Kountze, TX
This mat is amazing I use it for all of my workouts! It has good thinkness, very comfortable, not to expensive. When you lay it out on the floor it grips the floor pretty well and doesn't slide! Overall it's a good product.
Jacksonville, NC
I have hardwood floor in my house and yes I have carpet but I love to have a yoga mat when doing yoga and working out. I get mine at Walmart . Yes I did make my expectations I love how comfy it is then the hard floor.
Falfurrias, TX
These are so cute and super easy to work with!! They can be used for so many things and always make me feel so cute when at the gym lol!! My sister uses one as well and loves it just as much as I do!!
Clint, TX
Yoga is my thing and this matt makes it great just because is eco friendly i love how it feels and the price is so worth it just because earth is our home and need to take care of it .
Maysville, WV
I love this yoga mat! It is super thick and has a lot of give! I love that it is eco friendly and recycled. I love this mat so much it is super affordable and worth every penny! I am super satisfied with it