Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette

by Storybook Cosmetics

An official collaboration of Storybook Cosmetics and the Roald Dahl Literary Estate.
Childhood classic Charlie and the Chocolate Factory served as inspiration for this limited edition palette that comes in a hardcover storybook and features 12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors. The muted watercolor palette has a subtle chocolate scent and is a fitting tribute to Dahl and the book’s iconic illustrations.

The Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette features a delicious, patent pending, storybook style palette complete with gold and purple foil details and full-sized mirror.

12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors include:
Charlie Bucket: marshmallow fluff (frost), Snozzberries: orange berry (matte), Augustus Gloop: milk chocolate river (matte), Mike Teavee: teal jellybean (matte), Willy Wonka: purple crushed velvet (metallic), Oompa Loompa: orange-sickle (matte), Fizzy Lifting Drink: golden bubbly (matte with glitter), Veruca Salt: vanilla saltwater taffy (matte), Everlasting Gobstopper: bubblegum pink (matte), Violet Beauregarde: berry violet (matte with glitter), Wonka Bar: dark chocolate (matte), and Golden Ticket: gold foil (metallic).

Well done you! By buying this eyeshadow palette, you've helped a child! 10% of all Roald Dahl income* goes to their charity partners.

Ingredients

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Polybutene, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Flavor. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

Do you like this product and brand?
I just ordered this. Does anyone else have it? How is the formula? Is it pigmented?
Is this brand any good?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette!
Product Highlights
“First off, I'm a huge fan of movie so I had to get this set. Super easy to apply and shadows are beautifully pigmented.” in reviews
Wolcott, CT
One if my friends had shown me this and I was in awe . Willy wonka is one of my favorite movies and I just had to get my hands on this . The colors are stunning but not my favorite formula. I am keeping the palette though to since some shades are really nice though.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.'
Rossville, GA
I’m trying to play around with color more in my eye looks so I took the chance and bought this! First off I love Storybook Cosmetics! And this palette it gorgeous! It’s helped me play with brighter colors and I love it!
Midland , PA
Great pigmentation, fun colors, good blendability, but I did experience some fallout with this palette. They definitely have some good quality eye shadow and I adore the packaging, very nice touch!
Circle Pines
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Brittany B.
The formula of each eyeshadow is absolutely stunning. The color story is perfect for when you want a pop of color, perfect for any eye color. PLUS it smells like chocolate! So good!
Nampa, ID
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Nicole Z.
Love my book. I cannot wait for more books! Well pigmented, and not a lot of fall off. Ooh and the smell...... Delicious. So cute you can display right on your vanity.
College Sta, TX
This product is great I really like it. It is perfect for everyone honestly and I would recommend! It compares nicely to other products like it. Also it is a affordable which is always a plus. I am satisfied!
Round Rock, TX
Love this eyeshadow this one of the first things I pitched from this brand. It has such pretty colors there is bright ones and kind of into the darks ones too.
lancaster pa
love the story time cosmetics it so fun to review and look at im a first time user and i'm so excited to try more product of them and easy to apply for sure.
Evarts, KY
Very nice all colors are beautiful 💜 it and so easy to creat any looks you want plus it's very beautiful and the Eyeshadows are beautiful also so bleandable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...