Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette

by Storybook Cosmetics

An official collaboration of Storybook Cosmetics and the Roald Dahl Literary Estate.
Childhood classic Charlie and the Chocolate Factory served as inspiration for this limited edition palette that comes in a hardcover storybook and features 12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors. The muted watercolor palette has a subtle chocolate scent and is a fitting tribute to Dahl and the book’s iconic illustrations.

The Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette features a delicious, patent pending, storybook style palette complete with gold and purple foil details and full-sized mirror.

12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors include:
Charlie Bucket: marshmallow fluff (frost), Snozzberries: orange berry (matte), Augustus Gloop: milk chocolate river (matte), Mike Teavee: teal jellybean (matte), Willy Wonka: purple crushed velvet (metallic), Oompa Loompa: orange-sickle (matte), Fizzy Lifting Drink: golden bubbly (matte with glitter), Veruca Salt: vanilla saltwater taffy (matte), Everlasting Gobstopper: bubblegum pink (matte), Violet Beauregarde: berry violet (matte with glitter), Wonka Bar: dark chocolate (matte), and Golden Ticket: gold foil (metallic).

Well done you! By buying this eyeshadow palette, you've helped a child! 10% of all Roald Dahl income* goes to their charity partners.

Ingredients

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Polybutene, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Flavor. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

Do you like this product and brand?
I just ordered this. Does anyone else have it? How is the formula? Is it pigmented?
Is this brand any good?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette!
Product Highlights
“First off, I'm a huge fan of movie so I had to get this set. Super easy to apply and shadows are beautifully pigmented.” in reviews
Chesapeake, VA
My fav movie is Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (fun fact, the new one isn't called that- it's the name of this palette) but I had to have it! It's so pretty and pigmented!!
Spartanburg , SC
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is full of gorgeous colors and the packaging is extremely unique. I love that it actually looks like a book, but it does take up a lot of space.The shadows are all well pigmented and blend beautifully. This is a great item for any true eyeshadow collector.
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Emilie B.
I love all of their palettes but this one is extra special because it faintly smells like chocolate! Veruca Salts white shimmer is one of my favorites. Lasts all day and looks gorgeous
Roxboro, NC
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
I love love love my new palette from Storybooks. The colors are too cute. The reds are my favorite color. It comes with a mirror and it’s nice and compact for otg!
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really awesome palette. The packaging is phenomenal. The the pigmentation isn’t as i would expect. You’re mainly paying for the pretty packaging. Still very nice product and easy to use. I’d recommend for any one looking for a pretty display piece.
Dixon, IL
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Purchased at: Online
I have fallen in love with story book palettes. They blend so so nice and just give an awesome look every time I reach for on of these palettes. The colors are just breathtaking. So full eye popping colors and so very very buttery. Love this story book. Not only is it one of my favorite stories and included a golden ticket but this pallet is full of multi looks, day or night. Also that compliments every season. From fall colors to spring colors to winter colors to fall colors. I am so in love with these colors and how very well they blend. Story book palettes have become my ultimate palettes that I reach for constantly.
Mount Jewett, PA
This is hands-down, my favorite eyeshadow palette!! I've followed this company from the beginning and own several other products made by them, and they're all fantastic! I ordered this palette the day it was released, it arrived two days earlier than expected in perfect condition, and I haven't stopped using it since! I end up using at least one of the colors from it almost every time I do my makeup. The packaging is super cute and really well made, and the shadows smell great; as soon as I open the palette the scent of chocolate teases my senses. My only issue is with the shade Violet Beauregard. I want to love it as it's a gorgeous glittery violet and swatches great, but trying to use it in an actual eyeshadow look has been a nightmare for me! Attempting to blend it leaves it patchy and looking about half as pigmented as the other shades. It might just be me, but all the other shades are perfect so who knows, really. Definitely worth the price and I actually recommend the palette and the company to people all the time!!
Baytown , TX
If your a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fan or just love the colors and Packaging then you'll enjoy this story book. The colors are amazing and pigmented also it smells like chocolate every time I use this I have to make sure I have a piece of chocolate around. I love the colors and different looks I've made.
Clawson
IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!! Truly an adorable and well thought out palette. From the scent of the shadows to the golden ticket found inside (and I don’t mean the shadow 😉). Lots of pigment. Not a lot of fall out. Lots of fun to be had with these cute colors.
Plainsboro, NJ
Storybook Cosmetics easily has one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas of all time. Their shade range in this palette is unique and is perfect for the book theme. The formula is really nice as always, with shades being pigmented and bright, blending out nicely and not being patchy whatsoever. I also think you get a lot of product for the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...