Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette

by Storybook Cosmetics

An official collaboration of Storybook Cosmetics and the Roald Dahl Literary Estate.
Childhood classic Charlie and the Chocolate Factory served as inspiration for this limited edition palette that comes in a hardcover storybook and features 12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors. The muted watercolor palette has a subtle chocolate scent and is a fitting tribute to Dahl and the book’s iconic illustrations.

The Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette features a delicious, patent pending, storybook style palette complete with gold and purple foil details and full-sized mirror.

12 Whipple-Scrumptious colors include:
Charlie Bucket: marshmallow fluff (frost), Snozzberries: orange berry (matte), Augustus Gloop: milk chocolate river (matte), Mike Teavee: teal jellybean (matte), Willy Wonka: purple crushed velvet (metallic), Oompa Loompa: orange-sickle (matte), Fizzy Lifting Drink: golden bubbly (matte with glitter), Veruca Salt: vanilla saltwater taffy (matte), Everlasting Gobstopper: bubblegum pink (matte), Violet Beauregarde: berry violet (matte with glitter), Wonka Bar: dark chocolate (matte), and Golden Ticket: gold foil (metallic).

Well done you! By buying this eyeshadow palette, you've helped a child! 10% of all Roald Dahl income* goes to their charity partners.

Ingredients

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Polybutene, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Flavor. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

Do you like this product and brand?
I just ordered this. Does anyone else have it? How is the formula? Is it pigmented?
Is this brand any good?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette!
Product Highlights
“First off, I'm a huge fan of movie so I had to get this set. Super easy to apply and shadows are beautifully pigmented.” in reviews
Manassas, VA
I got this palette for display purposes on the bookshelf next to my vanity! I have used it a few times and I was able to make a cute look out of it but the pigmentations and wearability are lacking so I had to work with it a lot to get a decent look which didn’t even last throughout the day so sadly it is on display only
Las Cruces, NM
I received this as a gift from a friend and was realllllllllly hesitant to use these colors because I’m not usually into the bright colors but this palette is surprisingly useful and something I find myself reaching for at least 1-2 times a week (again I’m usually stingy with color). The packaging is ADORABLE good for anyone who is a real kid at heart or into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
Bought this on sale through their website and when it arrived, I was absolutely mesmerized! The colors are so vibrant and bright and they feel like butter when applied. It was pretty cheap because I think they were discontinuing it but if you manage to snag it up, I recommend the palette to anyone.
Chinquapin , NC
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Love this palette I truly was skeptical about this brand but I’m pleasantly surprised how much I reach for this brands palettes. Great packaging I do think they are to high in price but I grab them when they go on sale.
Austin, TX
THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE! They wrap it up just like a gift & even send you a bookmark. I love the quality and pigment in Storybook Cosmetics looks already so that was a given! They really give this palette such a nice homey touch!
Storybook Cosmetics x Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette uploaded by Jameson S.
The packaging is amazing! It came with a golden ticket inside, also a bookmark. The palette itself smells like chocolate, such a yummy scent. The pigment was good. The formula is creamy. My fav colors are Charlie Bucket,Willy Wonka, and Wonka Bar and Fizzy Lifting Drink.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Absolutely love all story book cosmetics I actually used the little briar rose palette. Some are really smooth and creamy and some are more dry . One shadow was a little patchy Grimm was the patchy one also extremely dry
Cookeville
Their eyeshadow is so pigmented and blends out perfectly. I currently own four of their palettes. I used to be into natural eyeshadow looks but now I can’t do makeup without crazy eyes colors and this is perfect for me
Very pretty and their packaging is everything. The formula for these shadows is pretty good as well. I’ve had better formulas, but this one is nice. They’re blendable and the color story is cute!!
Mt Pleasant, WI
These colors are super fun and super pigmented. There was a little bit of fallout, but I didn't have much. This company has great quality products and this pallette definitely did not disappoint.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...