BY STORYBOOK COSMETICS #37 in Makeup Brush Sets

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

• I need this brushes OMG!!2 Answers
  • How is the shipping from this brand? Did it take a long time to r...3 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Kyla P.
First off, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so when I found out about these brushes I freaked. There are five: a pencil brush, blender, small flat eyeshadow, angled blender, and a liner brush. I love the liner brush the most, though I use it for my eyebrows instead. I don't like the blending brush though, because i found some of the bristles to be kind of pointy and rough on the eye.
norma s.
Bronx, NY
These brushes are awesome! I love the way they look their so unique. The Harry Potter Wands make it so authentic and different that now and days everyone wants them. Unfortunetely their sold out and their seller doesn't know if their going to restock as for next year they said they're releasing more and the price for these babies are now valued at 300 dollars!
Allison J.
Ellabell, GA
First off, I freaked when I saw Harry Potter brushes!!! I'm such a huge Harry Potter fan and the brushes are wonderful. The brushes are so soft and smooth and apply products so well. I'd recommend these for anyone to use and even if you aren't a fan of Harry Potter you could still have some really cool looking brushes!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
I'm so sad I didn't bite into this when it went on sale. One I'm not a big Harry Potter fan but the handles of the brush are amazing, they're metal so they won't crack even after you've cleaned them for awhile. It's ridiculous they go for $300 on eBay
Daisy R.
Denison, TX
These brushes are to die for! The designs for them are pretty great. I honestly don't have any other brush to compare them to. They are gentle on your skin also!
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Review for: Gold
When I heard Storybook Cosmetics was coming out with Harry Potter themed wand brushes I couldn't wait to see what they looked like and I wasn't disappointed. These brushes are gorgeous and magical. When I first got my hands on these I noticed they had some weight on them. mainly on the ends opposite of the brush so you do have to place your hand closer to the bristles to hold it right. But the brush part itself are so soft and help make blending a breeze. They are on more of the expensive side of pricing though, but I think it's worth investing in especially if you're a HP fan like myself. They took a couple days to process as for most companies take and shipped out fairly fast. I believe it took less then a week to get to my house. Every part of SBC is magic from the blue box it comes shipping in, the wrapping paper, to the product itself. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
I'm a huge storybook Cosmetics fan! I love there products even if your just a collector a beautiful things for makeup this is just absolutely stunning they look like wizard wands and I love them. The brushes have a good weight to them nothing cheaply made. They look so nice on display in my the Storybook Cosmetics section on my wall.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Rose Gold
I absolutely love this indie brand! They’re making waves in the beauty world. I love how sturdy the wand brushes are, the bristles are in perfect condition and great quality. I love how easy they are to use and they pick up, blend and pack pigment on wonderfully. If you’ve had your eyes on the Rose Gold and Gold, hurry and get them because they won’t be restocked once they’re sold out!
Katelyn E.
Review for: Rose Gold
I loved these and I’m glad that I waited for them to make the other colors bc the rose gold is amazing. They are really good and have great versatility in what I can use these for. I wouldn’t buy this design again but I hope they make another soon
Felicia T.
Review for: Gun Metal
I love these brushes! They are heavier than I expected and have held up very well. I was apart of the second preorder group and they work and look just like they did when I first got them. Easy to clean and put on eyeshadow wonderfully.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find these I love happy potter and are they good for blending?
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the shipping from this brand? Did it take a long time to receive the brushes/other products you've ordered from this brand?
Molly H.
I've been looking for some nice brushes and im wondering if these brushes are easy to hold
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this brush set cost (USD)? Where can I purchase them?
orla c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this brushes OMG!!