Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

Como puedo probar este producto de manera gratuita?Por favor, me gustaría dar mi opinión
are the brushes good for blending?
Where can I find this?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes!
Char F.
1,695 reviews
Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes uploaded by Char F.
I was gifted a set of these wizard wand brushes for Mother’s Day (I cant attest to which brand they were, but they are either this brand or something very close) I will say they are absolutely gorgeous, and I love having them on my vanity. The nerd in me screams at the craftsmanship put into the wand handles. But as far as actual makeup brushes I wouldn’t say their fantastic. But I absolutely adore them because I’m a die hard Harry Potter fan.
April B.
Port Richey, FL
This brushes are so cute and unique. They work very well. Love how they come in a cute bag for collection.
Cassidie B.
Modesto, CA
Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes uploaded by Cassidie B.
I love everything story book and always love new brushes great quality and decent price. They are just as cute in picture as they are in person they always make good gifts for those nerdy people who you can’t find anything for! So detailed as well and soft
Alissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
LOVE THESE BRUSHES! Perfect for any Harry Potter Fan.  The detail is just incredible and I can't believe I didn't get them sooner.  Love the girls that make them too!
Shelby L.
Fort Worth, TX
Super impressed with these brushes. They are heavy and have great application. I wish they were still able to make the original design though.
Lilli H.
Toms River, NJ
I can't get over the quality of these brushes!  They are so well made and have a good weight to them unlike so many of the flimsy poorly made brushes out there.  I have much better control over my makeup application and I definitely will continue to recommend this brand to everyone!
Alexandria M.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
These brushes are amazing! They work well and are worth the purchase! I received mine as a gift but will definitely buy more products.
Christina G.
Hazlet, NJ
I have the original wand brushes! I love them so much but they're very heavy. They're so beautiful though and soft.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Can’t post a pic because they were stolen from me. Out of all of the makeup brushes I have ever owned these were by far my most favorite. They were kind of heavy on the end though making it a little rough to put on makeup until you got used to them. But after they were amazing. Plus too cute!!! Made very well and the bag is they came in too too cute also!!!
Andrea F.
Walden, NY
I love the look of these brushes so much. They really look like wands. However, they are a bit heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
il y a 2 ans
Julianne S. il y a 2 ans
I just purchased the wand brushes from Storybook Cosmetics and they are really good! They are very soft and so durable! I had the same issue before buying them but so glad I did. They are awesome to work with as the wands have awesome grip to them. I had no issue with the purchase process or the actual brushes they are perfect!! Hope you give them a try!