Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

Who has ordered from Storybook Cosmetics online? I really want these brushes but i keep seeing signs of horrible customer service on their instagram and an worried to order from their site. Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes
Would you recommend this brush set for a beginner?
How are these ? I really wanna hey them
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes!
Jacksonville
These wizard wand brushes are by far my favorite! They’re durable and not flimsy at all the brush bristles are pretty good quality. Would recommend for all Harry Potter lovers of the world!
Lake worth , FL
I love the uniqueness from this brand I bought the wizard wands cause of my love for Harry Potter and this brushes where so soft but for the price tag there definitly similar to elf and or Morphe brushes.
I love these brushes. First of all, they are adorable! And they are amazing for blending and applying eyeshadow. The hairs do not come out, and they have lasted through a lot of cleanings!
Denton, TX
I love these brushes! They’re so cool and quirky, but also apply my eye makeup amazingly! It is like magic! When my friends come over, I always get complimented on the brushes. So cute!
Maple Valley, WA
Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes uploaded by Kim R.
I like these brushes in general. The handles are intricate and heavy and have a certain luxe feeling to them. The actual brushes themselves leave a little less to be desired. They are pretty stiff and are cut unevenly. Some of mine right out of the package had residual cut left on them that had to be trimmed. The included bag could have been a little more luxe and felt a little cheesy. I like them but nothing to write home about.
Mountain Home
I bought these as a gift for a family member, and they are really as durable as they look! The brushes are beautiful and extremely long-lasting! They are also perfect for blending.
Oxnard
I highly recommend this product because of the significant of the wand and am a huge Harry Potter fan of the book movies everything that has to do with Harry Potter and j.k Rowling
Super soft. And very pretty. Make for a great display piece but also perform well. Nicely blended my makeup. Very well made and definitely a grand that makes sure the customers are happy.
Dothan, AL
I got these as a gift and I was so excited about them but as soon as I tried using them I was immediately disappointed. They’re really cute to display but not a go to makeup brush
Summit, Illinois
Tengo que probar estas brochas he visto muy pocas reseñas y videos ,pero estoy curiosa de probarlas ,estas muy bonitas ,pero el inconveniente que le miro que al lavarlas como van a oler cuando el agua escurra por el metal o como se iran a poner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawrenceburg, KY
3 months ago
Julz G. • a month ago
I just purchased the wand brushes from Storybook Cosmetics and they are really good! They are very soft and so durable! I had the same issue before buying them but so glad I did. They are awesome to work with as the wands have awesome grip to them. I had no issue with the purchase process or the actual brushes they are perfect!! Hope you give them a try!