BY STORYBOOK COSMETICS #8 in Makeup Brush Sets

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

• Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes would lo...1 Answers
  • I need this brushes OMG!!2 Answers
  • How is the shipping from this brand? Did it take a long t...3 Answers
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I bought this set for someone as a christmas gift. When it arrives it came in a cute little storage bag. The brushes themselves were individually wrapped in plastic. The brushes were made of metal and not plastic. They were heavy and felt like good quality. The brushes had good detail when it cAme to the look of the wands. Very cute for a harry potter fan. The bristles were soft but I kind of think they were not full enough for my liking. I did not get to actually use these as they were a gift so I can not say whether they are good brushes to apply makeup or not but definitely a cute novelty item for the harry potter fan in your life.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful brushes! If you're a big Harry Potter fan & a makeup lover, get them (i have both versions- the ones that look like legitimate HP wands & the original designs). Theyre heavy & of good quality for the price. And usable, though they do look pretty on display. Yes, its a novelty product (the whole brand is) but it reaches a certain crowd who appreciate it.
Kaitlin M.
Portland, OR
I really love the idea and as a huge fan of Harry Potter I had to have this set! I wanted to support the original creators so I pre-ordered from them and ended up buying two sets. One for me and one as a gift for a friend. When I received it one of the brushes had a bit of a defect but I didn’t want to deal with the hassle so I ended up leaving it as is. As much as I love the idea they are not at all practical for actual use. It’s so heavy at the end of the brush that it’s a struggle to hold it up let alone try to do makeup with it. I also wasn’t impressed with the quality control. Not all of the brushes had the ferrule lined up the same way. Great show piece but definitely not a work horse.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I love these brushes. They are so creative and neat! The ONLY reason they get 4/5 stars is because they are SO heavy. Sometimes using them is almost hard because they are so weighed down by the handle. Still though they are so adorable and I feel like a wizard doing my makeup.
Nicole S.
Review for: Gun Metal more...
I will preface this review by saying I haven’t used these because they are far too pretty! I use them for a pretty display! The brushes are definitely good quality from feeling them but I don’t want to get them dirty! They are so sturdy and heavy! Honestly a collectors item for all Harry Potter fans who like makeup too! Might buy another set to actually use!
Torii P.
New York
......... I HAD to preorder these puppies when I heard about them! So glad I did and waited the 2 months to get them. They are incredible! Super sturdy and heavy weight handles. Really nice to hold and soft bristles! Great for blending and packing on the shadows! Absolutely perfect! Must have for Harry Potter lovers.
Emily W.
Baker, LA
I wanted to love these brushes the most because of the nerd that I am. And maybe this experience is just because I received one of their first launches. But the brushes aren’t that soft and fluffy. When blending, they poke the eyelid and it actually hurts. I do love how heavy they feel with the metal of the wands.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Gun Metal more...
My boyfriend got me this set for my birthday since he knows what a huge Harry Potter fan I am. I don’t ever apply makeup without these beauties!! They make it so easy to blend and apply my makeup and even easier to clean them!! Completely obsessed I even love the weight of them!! Can’t wait to buy more!!
Tiffany T.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I absolutely love this indie brand! They’re making waves in the beauty world. I love how sturdy the wand brushes are, the bristles are in perfect condition and great quality. I love how easy they are to use and they pick up, blend and pack pigment on wonderfully. If you’ve had your eyes on the Rose Gold and Gold, hurry and get them because they won’t be restocked once they’re sold out!
Danielle H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Gun Metal more...
I absolutely had to have these when they came out. I definitely love the look of these brushes. Story book cosmetics really paid attention to the detailing and over all aesthetic of the brushes. Now as for use, I have to honestly say they are more for looks than use. They are very thin and extremely bottom heavy. Which makes it harder to hold them with one hand. The bristle are very soft but not tightly bound together making blending a bit of a challenge, but it is still doable. I have to say as a huge Harry Potter fan I wanted them. But as for makeup use they are not a must have.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Where can I find these I love happy potter and are they good for blending?
brook n.
Apple Valley
How can I get free makeup and everything ?
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
These are gorgeous im curious to how they work?
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Is this worth it? I’m not paying for terrible quality but their so cuteeeee ❤️😭😭 H-E-L-P
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
How is the shipping from this brand? Did it take a long time to receive the brushes/other products you've ordered from this brand?