Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

Who has ordered from Storybook Cosmetics online? I really want these brushes but i keep seeing signs of horrible customer service on their instagram and an worried to order from their site. Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes
Would you recommend this brush set for a beginner?
How are these ? I really wanna hey them
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes!
Arlington
These brushes are so soft and blend eyeshadow with a breeze. The detail in them is so amazing and beautiful. I love that they come in a cute little pouch to keep them all in. The brushes feel really luxurious because they do have a weight to them. Round of applause to storybook for these wonderful brushes.
Bluffs
Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes uploaded by Julz G.
Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes uploaded by Julz G.
These are soft, quality brushes! They make blending so easy as the have great grip! Definitely my favorite brushes! They are heavy and sturdy brushes to. These brushes are just as good if not better than pricier brands. I highly recommend these wand brushes! 🖤🖤🖤 Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes
Boise, ID
I originally bought these wand brushes when Storybook Cosmetics came out with the first set. That first set was inspired by a certain Wizarding World. When I received my set of brushes it was super obvious but they were high quality and very well made. The original set of brushes can no longer be sold so I bought a second set of these wand brushes for a friend of mine. The second set is just as well made and just as beautiful as the first set. If you are in the market for a really good beautiful set of brushes then you definitely need to buy these. They are heavy duty, nicely balanced and the bristles are very soft and great for blending.
Paso Robles, CA
I absolutely love my wizard wands! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so I had to have these. I have 2 different sets and they are great quality. The brushes are so soft and blend like a dream. I've never had any bristle fallout and I love the bag that they come in. I found mine on the Walmart website (random) for $14.99.
Love love these brushes!! Not only because I’m am a Harry Potter nerd and makeup lover. But with these brushes I get the best of both worlds. The handle is made of very sturdy metal with makes application so easy and precious. The brush it self is super soft picks up and lays down product beautifully.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have these in the rose gold finish (which I think was limited time) and they're gorgeous. They look so good on my vanity. They work as well as they look. You get a selection of different brushes you can use for a whole eye look. They come in a bag that makes traveling easy.
Goshen, IN
These brushes are beautifully made. The shipping was a little slow but worth the wait! They’re a little bit on the heavier side but still pretty! They are pricey for only 5 brushes but I love them regardless
These brushes are bomb. They buff and blend eye shadow beautifully. They are so cute and for the price it is unbeatable. I would recommend to everyone. I only wish there were more brushes in the set.
Omaha, NE
To be fair, I own this company. So This review is 100% biased. I just thought it was neat I popped up while filling out surveys! Yay Storybook! You’re the greatest cosmetics company in the universe and beyond! :)
Glen Burnie
These brushes are so nice. I got them on a groupon deal and they were so worth the deal. They don’t look like it but these are heavy brushes! They are made of a metal so they have a very nice feel to them. The brush itself is soft and does a good job of blending. Wouldn’t recommend for the novice learning blending techniques with shadows.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawrenceburg, KY
3 months ago
Julz G. • a month ago
I just purchased the wand brushes from Storybook Cosmetics and they are really good! They are very soft and so durable! I had the same issue before buying them but so glad I did. They are awesome to work with as the wands have awesome grip to them. I had no issue with the purchase process or the actual brushes they are perfect!! Hope you give them a try!