BY STORYBOOK COSMETICS #52 in Makeup Brush Sets

This set of four rose brushes have stunning scarlet ombre cruelty-free synthetic bristles and gorgeous green rose stem metal alloy handles. Each set includes a tapered highlighting brush, angled contour/blush brush, flat top powder brush, and a dome top powder brush. They arrive in a custom rose pouch for safekeeping.

Brushes may be used with cream and liquids however the bristle density is more suitable for powder formulas. Brushes can be washed and bristles will maintain their beautiful scarlet color.

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

• I need these in my life!!1 Answers
  • I wonder if the knock-offs are even half as dreamy as the...3 Answers
  • Love the design! But are the brushes soft?2 Answers
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
I’m giving a totally honest review. The only reason I’m giving these even a 3 star is because of how cute they are. I don’t think they are worth the 50$ at all. They are not dense it’s so hard to apply make up and I was just really disappointed. They are really over hyped. And I wish I would have got something else with the money tbh.
Katie G.
This brushes give great even application for makeup and they are so cute in my brush vase. However when I first tried to clean these, the green mettalic finish on the handles began to come off. Although I understand they are cute, they are great for actual use and I wish they were more durable.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love these brush sets!  I like the creativity this brand has with their fandom following.  They keep getting new licenses for new products to sell and it is very exciting!  I got these brushes as a gift and I would definitely spend the money on my own set as the quality of the brush hair is great!
Marisa B.
These are the most gorgeous brushes I have ever seen. Not to mention they are really soft and hold makeup well. However, the downsides are that the shape makes it hard to get a good grip on the brush when applying makeup. Furthermore, it is expensive but storybook cosmetics is going to start being at ulta so people can get discounts
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
These brushes are so cute and work! I was so exited to get them. They’re super soft and make blending easy. They are not cheaply made. I know there are knock off brands that make these brushes but I would stick to storybook. Loved them and recommend them!
Victoria M.
They brushes are super soft and absolutely gorgeous! They are a little pricey but honestly you are just paying for look. They feel expensive and have some good weight to them though. The brushes also work really well, but honestly they look better as an artwork piece on your vanity. I definitely don't think these are for an everyday use
Desiree H.
Jacumba, CA
Love these brushes! Also got these as soon as they launched! I have them in black as well! They're so pretty to look at and even come with a cute cosmetic bag! Haven't used them yet..lol scared to ruin the beautiful red
Grace-Ann W.
Brooklyn, NY
These were actually a gift to me from one of my closest friends and I Absolutely love them. For one they are STUNNING. They are literally the cutest makeup brushes I’ve ever seen. I watched a few YouTube videos where they spoke about it being hard to use but you pretty much get used to it. And they were also easy to wash and applied products phenomenally
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
My mom bought these for me for my birthday last year. I refuse to use them lol thats why i put 3 stars! They are incredibly soft and just too beautiful to get dirty. So they sit on display.
Olivia L.
Moore Haven, FL
I absolutely love these brushes and use them all of the time. They’re great for applying all Troyes if make up. They were my first purchase from this company. I can’t wait to purchase more!
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
I wonder if the knock-offs are even half as dreamy as the originals.... or if they are exact same.  Thoughts!? And do you know any Beauty Apps that are for Makeup Dupes?
Jordan L.
Love the design! But are the brushes soft?
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
How much are these brushes?
Sofía A.
Burriana
It's easy work with them? I think that they're tinny🤔
Michaela B.
Honest opinions. Are these actually good for makeup or are they more of a gift or collectors item?