Storybook Cosmetics Roses are Black Brushes

by Storybook Cosmetics

This LIMITED EDITION set of four rose brushes have stunning black and scarlet cruelty-free synthetic bristles and gorgeously gothic black matte rose stem metal alloy handles. Each set includes a tapered highlighting brush, angled contour/blush brush, flat top powder brush, and a dome top powder brush. They arrive in a custom black rose pouch featuring a Edgar Allan Poe quote for safekeeping.

Brushes may be used with cream and liquids however the bristle density is more suitable for powder formulas. Brushes can be washed and bristles will maintain their beautiful color.

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

Where can I buy this at ?
Are these brushes worth adding to my collection?
Do these function as good as normal brushes?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Roses are Black Brushes!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany T.
Storybook Cosmetics Roses are Black Brushes uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love these brushes! I enjoy using them every chance I get. They are not difficult to use, the material is sturdy metal but not too heavy to be used. There was no bleeding when washing the bristles and they apply powder makeup with ease. They are not recommended for liquid products so, I recommend looking into the floral infused brushes by them for that type of makeup. I definitely believe these are worth the money and they also come with a really nice makeup bag to store and travel.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
For someone who is enjoys dark things, this brush set was perfect for me! They are so stunning and work so well! I love, love, love these! They are easy to blend and clean. The fallout isn't crazy with them at all. I'm overall very impressed with these.
Silvia B.
La Mesa, CA
I think these brushes are a little on the expensive side, however, you can wait for a sale in order to purchase these brushes. I did have fiber fall out with these in my personal experience, but overall these felt comfortable in the hand and I’m are an ecstatically pleasing. brush set!
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with these brushes they are so cute and I absolutely adore them. They are so cute!!!! And super soft
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
Story Book Cosmetic Roses are Black Brushesare an Absolute for any connoisseur make up/ Brush collection. They are soft but stiff enough to get all the looks accomplished.I Love the Concept of this brand making it an instant classic! Its super exciting to collect all the different "Book Palettes"
Chasity V.
Port Orange, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brush set! They are so soft, makes it so easy to blend out my product that I may be using and affordable price !! I’m in love with it and it makes my product apply on so much easier that it normally would so yeah! I’m in love !!! I will definitely be purchasing this brush set again !
Kirstin  T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love love love the look of these adorable brushes i almost didn’t want to use them. They hold makeup will. Look amazing. Product clings to them well. Only thing I would prefers that the brushes were fuller/stiffer. That’s just my personal preference. Great company too
shasta M.
Blackshear
Absolutely love the look unsure of if they are flimsy or sturdy though would love to own this beautiful brushes
Kayla E.
santa barbara
These brushes are very beautiful but very expensive. They blend the product nicely but it’s why to expensive. I don’t remember the exact price but I know it’s around $50.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Storybook Cosmetics Roses are Black Brushes uploaded by Kristina F.
A spectacular product! The bag is so much larger than I imagined and holds all of the brushes plus many of your other favorites. It has a Lolita bow pull and a storybook cosmetics charm. I love that the brushes are black and red, and the bag follows the same gothic style.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...