BY STORYBOOK COSMETICS

This LIMITED EDITION set of four rose brushes have stunning black and scarlet cruelty-free synthetic bristles and gorgeously gothic black matte rose stem metal alloy handles. Each set includes a tapered highlighting brush, angled contour/blush brush, flat top powder brush, and a dome top powder brush. They arrive in a custom black rose pouch featuring a Edgar Allan Poe quote for safekeeping.

Brushes may be used with cream and liquids however the bristle density is more suitable for powder formulas. Brushes can be washed and bristles will maintain their beautiful color.

Storybook Cosmetics is proud of this unique, original creation, inspired by all the magical stories they grew up with and loved. These brushes are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in ANY WAY with, the owners or creators of any other pre-existing literary or artistic work.

Tiffany T.
I love these brushes! I enjoy using them every chance I get. They are not difficult to use, the material is sturdy metal but not too heavy to be used. There was no bleeding when washing the bristles and they apply powder makeup with ease. They are not recommended for liquid products so, I recommend looking into the floral infused brushes by them for that type of makeup. I definitely believe these are worth the money and they also come with a really nice makeup bag to store and travel.
courtney L.
Loooooovvveee these!! I got them for a friend for Christmas and it was so hard to not keep them for me! They're super super soft and heavy duty. The handles are a harder metal. They actually have some weight to them. You can tell how carefully made they are because each one is perfect. Definitely worth every cent!
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
A spectacular product! The bag is so much larger than I imagined and holds all of the brushes plus many of your other favorites. It has a Lolita bow pull and a storybook cosmetics charm. I love that the brushes are black and red, and the bag follows the same gothic style.
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
These are absolutely adorable and I think they’re great for displaying on your vanity or even as a gift to a make up junkie. I love how they look but I don’t think I’ll actually use them on my face. They are just so cute!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I bought these solely to put in a vase on my vanity. I was not expecting for them to be so well made and so soft! Are they for everyday use? Absolutely not. Staring at them is what I bought them for.
Kallie W.
Bakersfield
The color and look of these brushes are absolutely amazing. They look perfect on my makeup table. They also work great! They’re soft and the color doesn’t bleed when washing.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
For someone who is enjoys dark things, this brush set was perfect for me! They are so stunning and work so well! I love, love, love these! They are easy to blend and clean. The fallout isn't crazy with them at all. I'm overall very impressed with these.
August A.
Los Angeles , CA
These go with my aesthetic so well and I didn’t have to lose quality. The brushes are amazing! They blend out blush so well but the only problem I had with them is that the handle is a little hard to hold because it’s thin and has the little bumps
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love these brushes! They're made with great quality and are just straight up beautiful. The handles are a little hard to hold to use the brushes but it takes a little learning curve. I love them so much and want to try some of their actual makeup.
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Again, the weight of these brushes are nicely distributed, and the bristles are soft and fluffy. They pick up the product almost too easily, and I have to be careful of how much I have on my brush.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does anyone have these brushes?? I love the black & red ❤️🖤❤️🖤
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Can anyone tell me what the purpose of each brush is? Is there one for powder, one for liquid foundation, contouring...etc? They look similar but I would buy if each one had a more specific purpose and are different from each other
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Where can you get these? They are so amazing.  Storybook Cosmetics Wizard Wands™ Makeup Brushes
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
Wow!!! These look amazing and other products in there range do too!🤩🤩
Megan S.