BY STORYBOOK COSMETICS

The custom made gold metal feather quill comes complete with a hollow brush stand to protect the precision point eyeliner brush. The water resistant gel matte black eyeliner is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in a custom ink pot with gold Storybook logo details and a tiny feather charm. The set comes in a royal blue tin carrying case that is padded for safekeeping.

Please note this is a solid gel eyeliner, not liquid. You will need to activate the liner before use.

Follow the instructions below to best care for your new Quill & Ink set.

• Activate the liner: There is a thin protective film on top of the gel liner that may make it appear dry. You will not be able to use the liner until you dissolve the film. Simply take your quill brush and gently roll it around the ink pot, starting with the edges of the jar working your way into the middle. This will dissolve the protective film and activate the ink black matte gel liner.
  • Application: Take your quill brush and gently roll it around the edges of the liner pot. Do not dip your brush, it is not a liquid and this will damage the gel liner. You won’t need much, so tap lightly to remove any excess from brush. Apply and let it dry. Clean brush after each use to avoid product drying into bristles.
  • Cleaning: To keep your precision brush nice and pointy clean it after each use with a gentle brush cleaner. Wipe it clean with a soft towel then air dry. You can then store it in your fancy quill brush stand.
  • Storage: Put the liner’s lid back on by gently turning one half turn to seal the jar. Do not force any further or you may damage the seal. If you do notice your liner starting to get dry, simply wet your brush with a tiny bit of water before rolling in the liner pot.
  • Quill stand: The stand needs to be kept on a flat surface. Make sure that you put the brush in gently (without smashing the bristles) in the same direction as the stand. Do not force or try to click it in. It is engineered for the brush to gently rest in the stand, forcing may result in brush damage.

Ingredients: Isododecane, polyethylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, barium sulfate, VP/eicosene copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol. May contain (+/-): D&C Black No. 2 (C177266).

madison t.
I got this product as a Christmas gift, so I've used it only a handful of times so far but here are my impressions so far:
The product itself is adorable. The packaging is great and it really does look like a quill pen with ink, and even includes a little stand for the brush. It doesn't come with any instructions on how to use it, which makes it a bit confusing when you weren't the one who ordered it! Honestly, it took me a few moments of looking at it to even figure out that it was eyeliner!
Luckily, when searching for the product online, the website does provide some instructions.
The eyeliner itself seems to be a decent formula--it isn't my favorite but it isn't bad. However, the appeal of using the quill has me coming back to use it even on days when I wasn't planning to use eyeliner!
Basically, the eyeliner seems decent but the setup makes it a lot of fun.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Mine came opened so it was dried out. Now I have to add some duraline to be able to use this product. Which is a shame I had some high hopes for it. The beautiful stand is also flimsy and doesn’t stay up. I’m still trying to figure out a remedy so I can display this.
Heather P.
Philippi, WV
I love the packaging for this product, it makes a great display. The eyeliner dries out so fast though. They’ve been working on a new formula to prevent this, so I really hope to see that improve. Application is amazing with the fresh product though!
Tori O.
Columbus, OH
Truthfully, the actual liner itself did not work well. I remember they said they would be releasing and improved container for the liner, but I haven’t seen anything about it recently. The container isn’t airproof, so the liner quickly dries out.
Ananias M.
I Really Want This Storybook Cosmetics Quill And Ink Pen Eyeliner for Christmas. This is the Coolest Eyeliner Ever. Hope to see this gift under my tree 🎄😉😉 Definitely Worth The Price. I Might Even Get One For My Best Friend!!! 😍😍😍 #GiftCrush #Contest @Influenster P.S I also want their new Storybook Cosmetics Wizardry and Witchcraft Liquid Lipsticks™ Collector's Edition 💄💄💄
Lexi W.
The packaging on this is sooo cute and this set is almost to pretty to use, but I do. The feather quill is light weight and easy to use. I love that its gel and it looks great on!!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
I wanted this so bad saved up and got it only to get one with the ink all dried out it was very disappointing but still love it!! The look of it is amazing and it’s cool to just have it set up to look at!
Katrina M.
San Jose , CA
This has me on the fence from a 3/4 but I went with a 4 because the quality of all the components is just amazing. It’s heavy duty and beautifully made. Another great piece to display on my vanity and the brush works just fine a little heavy to hold but it does the job. Now the bummer...my liner was completely dried out so idk how it performs. Oh well maybe duraline could save it
Jackie K.
Sarasota
This eyeliner set is so incredibly cute! They changed the formula so the eyeliner doesn't dry up quickly anymore! Can't wait to try more products from this adorable company!
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I received this as a Christmas gift and I cried. As an avid Harry potter reader and lover of the series this was an amazing gift for me. I'm not a big fan of the eyeliner formula. I had a hard time getting it out of the pot but the brush is amazing.
Lexi W.
How cool are the Storybook Cosmetics???
Rita R.
I love calligrphy this seems awesome, i would enjoy to try it.