Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick

by Storybook Cosmetics

The premium, vegan, long-lasting liquid lipstick comes in four gorgeous shades in some of our favorite genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, and Romance. Each comes in custom precision wand applicator packaging with a metalized Storybook Cosmetics logo cap. The buildable, gluten-free, non-drying formula is definitely sequel worthy.

Adventure is a bold gold metallic lippie perfect for your next epic adventure.

Fantasy is a pearlescent dreamy lavender pink lippie with a hint of glitter that will leave you daydreaming.

Horror is a dark crimson matte lippie that will make you scream for more.

Romance is a bewitching dusty lilac rose matte lippie that will have you head over heels.

Made in the U.S.A.     Not tested on animals.

What is the consistency? (Avoiding sticky gloss)
Como es su pigmentación?
It is matte? Does it have good pigmentation?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“These liquid lipsticks are so beautiful. The color pigmentation is amazing and they last a long time. The packaging is absolutely stunning. The price is worth what you get I would defiantly buy these again and can't wait to try the other 2 colors!” in reviews
Gilbert, AZ
This brands produces quality product but has less than stellar service. Was a subscriber to their book club for 1.5 years and have only ever received 2 things, was supposed to be monthly. Wasn't being charged but they started something they couldn't finish and did not update nearly enough and I've heard many a story like this about their company
Dixon, IL
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Review for: Fantasy
The formula and color is absolutely beautiful. Love the feel of it and it’s not too drying. The packaging is beautiful also. Very unique. Paid $2.00 for this on Storybook cosmetic website online. Love love the color and how long this color lasts. Yes I would re purchase it and I do recommend this product to others.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Fantasy, Horror, Romance
Storybook has my favorite liquid lipstick! My favorite blend is Romance over Fantasy or Horror. I can't do the colors alone thanks to my skin, but combined they are perfect. The unique brushes make it easy to control and glide on.
Beaumont
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by casey S.
Review for: Horror
These are pure witchcraft they last forever and I LOVE that I don't have to reapply. And I am always in awe how they managed to make a color that looks good on everyone I've ever seen wear it.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Horror
This product is my every day go-to. I love it on its own, or mixed with other colors. The staying power is incredible. It goes on matte, stays all day, and is perfectly pigmented. No complaints whatsoever!
Mobile, AL
Storybook is my holy grail liquid lipstick, with Fantasy being my go-to pink and Horror being my go-to red. Seriously, I have never seen either color look bad on anyone. I love the pointed shaped applicator, as i have a prominent point to my cupid's bow, and it makes application easy. The color lasts all day without re-application, and is not drying.
Review for: Romance
So pleasantly surprised by this liquid lipstick. The packaging was so pretty! I accidentally ordered the wrong color so it more of a going out color for me. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and it stays forever! I also love that it’s matte. I’ll be ordering more of this product!!
Netherlands
Love the themes that this brand has. The product is easy to use and the colour pay off is there. It is a bit drying on the lips which can be uncomfortable during the day.
Denison, TX
Review for: Horror
The color Horror is absolutely stunning and I can't wait until fall because I will blend right in with the crisp apples and dying leaves of the season. The formula is amazingly comfortable and pigmented without drying your lips out. The pointed brush allows for an even and precise application and the lipstick stays on quite some time with no smudges or feathering. I can not wait to order the others!
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffany T.
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffany T.
Review for: Fantasy
I love this liquid lipstick! It’s so pink and sparkly! I’m wearing it as an ombré with another sparkly liquid lipstick. The applicator is perfect for lining and filling in my lips. Holds 5.8ml/1.9Floz I’m hoping they add more shades to the line. Definitely want to buy more.