Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick

by Storybook Cosmetics

Storybook Cosmetics - Liquid Lipstick

Does this last a long time?
Do these have a long wear time?
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...gentlemen who enjoy a bold but beautiful lip [product:storybook-cosmetics-liquid-lipstick-66]in reviews
Silvia B.
La Mesa, CA
I did like this liquid lipstick, however, these were a bit drying for my lips. I do have dry skin so it may not be an issue for you. I do however think that you may be able to get a better quality liquid lipstick with NYX at a more affordable price point. So if you feel like you miss out with these liquid lipsticks and some limited additions, you can always find other brands at a more affordable price point that you may enjoy.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Romance (dusty rose matte)
Storybook cosmetics are always comming out with great products! I purchased this at ulta and found it is very long lasting and has beautiful packagings. The retail for about 14 bucks at ulta and I would recommend this product to the ladies and gentlemen who enjoy a bold but beautiful lip Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick
Erin M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Fantasy (lavender pink pearl), Adventure (gold metallic), Romance (dusty rose matte), Horror (dark crimson matte)
I am the owner of this company.  Super stoked this popped up for me to review!  I’m biased but the lipsticks are great! :)
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
Story Book Cosmetic Liquid Lipstickis an Absolute for any connoisseur make up collection. Soft and Blendable for any type of Lip Look! I Love the Concept of this brand making it an instant classic! Its super exciting to collect all the different "Story Book Palettes"
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
Review for: Fantasy (lavender pink pearl), Romance (dusty rose matte)
Fantasy is a cool toned pink with silver glitter and Romance is a warm toned pink. Fantasy dries down and the pearl shimmer glitter is really noticeable. I like it very much. I think that Romance could be a universally flattering dusty rose shade. This formula is very long lasting and I have not had an issuer with transferring.
Emilie B.
Review for: Romance (dusty rose matte)
I absolutely love this color. Its perfect for daily wear. Doesn't bleed, and lasts all day without drying out
Tiffiny A.
Dixon, IL
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Purchased at: Online
Review for: Fantasy (lavender pink pearl)
I ordered this due to seeing reviews with looks created by story book cosmetics shown on Boxycharm IG and FB stories. This liquid lipstick is absolutely beautiful. I love it. Lasts all day long. Looks great by itself or you can add a glittery shimmery lipstick on top of it to give a more glamorous look. I also don’t have to constantly re apply this liquid lipstick. I’ve had several compliments along with inquiries about what color it is and the brand. This product also feels amazing on my lips as well.
Neha L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Fantasy (lavender pink pearl)
Their products are cute and original and totally cater to the 90s girl in me. Their products are great and are of high quality.
A B.
Review for: Romance (dusty rose matte)
Love this matte lip shade, it’s a beautiful color. The formula is amazing, glides on smooth, doesn’t dry lips nor has a sticky feeling. Major plus is that this brand is cruelty-free and inexpensive. Highly recommend!
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Fantasy (lavender pink pearl)
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks. Dries down to a beautiful color. Lasts all day long. Bought it online at Storybook.com. Such a beautiful component. I love it. I definitely recommend to others. Such an amazing brand