Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick

by Storybook Cosmetics

The premium, vegan, long-lasting liquid lipstick comes in four gorgeous shades in some of our favorite genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, and Romance. Each comes in custom precision wand applicator packaging with a metalized Storybook Cosmetics logo cap. The buildable, gluten-free, non-drying formula is definitely sequel worthy.

Adventure is a bold gold metallic lippie perfect for your next epic adventure.

Fantasy is a pearlescent dreamy lavender pink lippie with a hint of glitter that will leave you daydreaming.

Horror is a dark crimson matte lippie that will make you scream for more.

Romance is a bewitching dusty lilac rose matte lippie that will have you head over heels.

Made in the U.S.A.     Not tested on animals.

What is the consistency? (Avoiding sticky gloss)
Como es su pigmentación?
It is matte? Does it have good pigmentation?
Start your review of Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
These liquid lipsticks are so beautiful. The color pigmentation is amazing and they last a long time. The packaging is absolutely stunning. The price is worth what you get I would defiantly buy these again and can't wait to try the other 2 colors!in reviews
Danielle  B.
Lake Lynn, PA
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Danielle  B.
Review for: Fantasy
I ordered the Jane Eyre book club shadow and the gloss came with. I love the feel of it but this isn’t my fave color. I’m obsessed with their products just love the book thing. I’d definitely buy again and would love to try other colorsStorybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick
Tiffiny A.
Dixon, IL
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffiny A.
Review for: Fantasy
The formula and color is absolutely beautiful. Love the feel of it and it’s not too drying. The packaging is beautiful also. Very unique. Paid $2.00 for this on Storybook cosmetic website online. Love love the color and how long this color lasts. Yes I would re purchase it and I do recommend this product to others.
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
Review for: Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Adventure
Story Book Cosmetic Liquid Lipsticks is an Absolute for any connoisseur make up collection. Soft and Durable applicator. Great COLORS! I Love the Concept of this brand making it an instant classic! Its super exciting to collect all the different "Story Book Palettes"
Kayleigh W.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Horror
Easy to apply. Dries quickly. No bleeding. Very matte texture with this liquid lipstick. Would of liked to have had more blendability
Tiffany T.
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffany T.
Storybook Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tiffany T.
Review for: Fantasy
I love this liquid lipstick! It’s so pink and sparkly! I’m wearing it as an ombré with another sparkly liquid lipstick. The applicator is perfect for lining and filling in my lips. Holds 5.8ml/1.9Floz I’m hoping they add more shades to the line. Definitely want to buy more.
Elia M.
Graham, WA
Review for: Romance
I love the color of this bran’s lipsticks! They are very creative and also give good quality! They are really smooth and easy to apply as well as to take it off, they are not rough and are surely really good products
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing truley deserves 5 stars not what i expected at all it gave me great results trule love it staple produt for life #FAVORITE.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
I think these lipsticks are adorable! The pigmentation is pretty good but I do have to reapply often. I love the color selection
Sara S.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Horror
Gorgeous color. Nice application. Lasts for hours and so soft applied. Worth it. Love every color I have.
AnaAlicia D.
Fort Smith, AR
The best liquid lipstick. Stays out all day without making my lips dry out. It doesn't smudge or come off while eating or drinking. It's super pigmented also do you don't have to layer it to get the color to show.