Storex Industries Corporation Vertical Filing Cabinet: Storex Two-Drawer Mobile Filing Cabinet

BY STOREX INDUSTRIES CORPORATION

Brushed metal sides and front make this perfect for any office. Built-in rails for hanging letter size files. Label holders on front of drawers make it easy to identify contents. Easy sliding system for smooth drawer operation. Locking drawers keep contents safe and secure. Dual-purpose: can be used under worksurface or as a freestanding unit. Moves with ease from one area to another and lock in place when it has reached it's final destination. see more...

Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
I got my boyfriend this for Christmas and I am so jealous I am going to buy myself one! It is the perfect size.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I love my filing cabinet . It would be so convent on wheels. I have one in the office.
Yolanda D.
I got one for Christmas cause everyone says I need to be organized great price was on clearance so yeah for us I need another one for my office