BY STEAM

Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love Steam. I love their variety of games and variety of prices. I wish they had bigger sales sometimes, but their abundance of free games makes up for it . I really like being able to buy my friends games directly through them.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
My favorite game store. I play video games on PC and I will say this.... the sales are great. You can play a game and if you don't like it within a hour or 2 you can get a refund. There are mods you can add to your game to make it fun and better. The setup is easy to create and reviews are useful. You can easily search for games that will make it easy based on the categories your looking for in a game. I love steam and will forever buy my games on here. :)
Ashe E.
Reading, PA
Steam is forever the go to for game purchases with all of the greatest deals and sales. In addition it has a great messaging platform.
January G.
Killeen, TX
Only problem I've ever had wasn't with steam but a company selling through steam that updated their game and I can no longer play it
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Steam has the greatest games. I love that you can add a wish list and whenever a game is on sale, they notify you!
Priscila A.
Tampa
They have some sales very very good!!! Never any problem with purchase!!! Very safe and easy !!!!!!!!!!
Yan Y.
canada
Purchase all my games on this site. I love the varaities and the constant promotions. I love playing on my pc it's convenient and I can always attach my controller to it.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Very good service, lots of gaming options. I am a non-gamer who has played 2-3 video games but I still found that steam worked perfectly for my needs.
Anna W.
Sarasota
Have few games, and buy gifts here for game lovers. Have gifts for my husband from steam đź’“ big choice and really often and many discounts.