Store-Made Potato Salad

by Store Made

What is your favorite kind of potato Salad? Mustard , Plain etc..
What are your favorite ingredients you like to add to your store made potato salad ?
Start your review of Store-Made Potato Salad!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica R.
Hialeah, Fl
I love to eat potato salad, but usually my family and I make it at home. But this one comes very close to the one we came at home
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
The only time I eat potato salad is the holidays; Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, etc. It's a staple Get-Together or Cook Out dish. My favorite Store-Made Potato Salad is probably Walmart or Sam's Brand, classic or with a little mustard.
Diana B.
Durham, NC
Potato Salad is always good to have at any gathering. Home made is my number one preferred choice but when I don't have time I will buy the one from Walmart and we're just as happy. I definitely recommend this to others!
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
And you always need a good potato salad at your backyard bash. I know homemade is better buy to save time store made will work.
robyn W.
Store bought potatoe salad is gross nothing beats homemade potaoe salad.i will continue to make it at home
Nichole F.
Munhall, PA
You always need some potato salad for your #backyardbash but make your own! Sometimes stores make them too creamy and fattening. It's more expensive too. You're always better making your own stuff!
Karen M.
Bought at Aldo’s. Great taste for a fast go to salad for Dinner. Doctored up with more celery and onions
Priscilla S.
MCALLEN
Not bad just wouldn't buy it again, just make your own mashed potato don't make it harder for yourself it's affordable but it's not good it's healthy but it's just didn't taste good all I got to say not satisfied at all too much water in it please refrain from buying this stuff
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
1,768 reviews
Now who doesn't love potato salad it's simply the best great for any meal substituted as a side dish it's also great for barbecues really good and I love it and eat it often overall satisfied I recommend it to others
Karla K.
Brunswick, NE
It's so better to make your own potato salad.. store made it often so gross you can't stomach it!