BY STORCK

Sour, chewy candy. see more...

Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always enjoyed Mamba chew candies. These new flavors are great! They are sour and flavorful. My family loves them.
amzezeks
I really like this product its sour, sweet taste gave a enjoyable citrus feel in the palette. Would recommend to others
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like the regular ones not fond of the sour.......I like sour stuff but these left a funny taste in my mouth
Parkker B.
Super cheap and there's a ton in the package. Super chewy, but not sour enough to be considered unbearable.
Jasmine A.
These are so good . When I have a sweet craving I'll grab these and they are also slightly sour .
Aracely m.
Wichita, KS
I love these! They're chewy, delicious, & full of flavor(: I especially like the orange kind!
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I used to always get these in gift bags when I was younger. I love any kind of sour candy.
Jayla S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not really a fan. The flavors are kind of dull and the candy always sticks to my teeth.
Brooklyn N.
Detroit, MI
Best candy ever eating it right now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ in love with the sour yass babies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ
Queen M.
Southampton, Southampton
Best taste! I really love it! When you try it, I know you feel like a child! A lot of flavor and you can choose sour or classic sweet! Mamba Stick Single 2.65 Oz(Case of 24) Mamba Fruit Chews - 2.65 oz. Roll - 24 ct.