BY STORCK

Sour, chewy candy. see more...

Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
In my opinion, the Mamba sour chews aren't exactly sour. They taste more sweet than sour, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. I would definitely buy these again but not if I'm looking for a sour kick.
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently tried this these and I love the original Mamba fruit chews but these are even better! I love the added sour flavor to them. My favorites are the strawberry and orange.
Lucretia T.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite candy in the world.

I usually have one particular snack that I crave for awhile and then it goes away. But I haven't been able to shake the mamba craving for 2 years. It probably isn't the healthiest snack but it sure is delicious. The sour version is far superior to the regular. In general if you like sour then sour mambas are for you.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not very fond of sour candies but I do enjoy these. My favorite flavor Is the raspberry. For only $1.20 you can enjoy! The best part is that the candies are divided into 3 packs so you get 3 different flavors & 5 of each. I would buy again.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously can't leave Aldi (or Target) when grocery shopping without picking up a pack of Sour Mambas. They're an incredibly great price and they taste amazing. I love that they're soft and chewy, and the flavor is so powerful!
Erica J.
Des Moines, IA
This candy is to die for. i have eaten these since i was a little girl. they are very chewy and full of fruit flavors. If you are on a job that you cant smoke these are perfect for that time.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
This candy reminds me of when I was a kid. I loved going the store with my Granny and getting them. I now get to share this experience with my son. He loves them as much as I do.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Love these maybe even more than the original flavor - they just the amount of tart for gummy candy and the texture is great. Chewy, but without risking any fillings
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
This candy reminds me of middle school. These were the "in" sweet treat. Lots of favor and very chewy but do not eat them if you have braces, or extra dental work.
kassi s.
Sheboygan, WI
My kids love mamba. Every time they see them they want some. Bought the sour ones last time, but they aren't very sour at all. I think we'll stick to the regular flavors from now on.