BY STORCK

Lelu F.
It is 5 am in the morning and I am so enjoying my Knoppers with some milk for my cravings🤓. This is some awesome snack/chocolatey wafer or whatever you want to call it. I wish there were some coupons or specials on it, then I would be filling my pantry with it. Tastes delicious, so filling, crunchy and soooo tasty. Just love and enjoy every bite, yum..
Pa T.
Holmen, WI
I accidently found this somewhere at Walmart and could not remember which aisle I got it from anymore! It taste like ferrero rocher except in wafer form. It's not overly sweet but sweet enough to satisfy your cravings. Will be repurchasing it again once I'm able to locate it. Online is a bit too expensive.
Loren J.
Newcastle
My favourite 😍 I first tried these in Poland and ever since I’ve been addicted! You can get them from your bigger Tesco store where in the Polish section of world foods😍 the inside is a wafer and a hazelnut chocolate 😍
Louise B.
Co.Wicklow.
I love theses. Find that there great when your craving something sweet. Plus they are super cheap. Recommend them to everybody. If you love hazelnuts you will definitely love this.
Queen M.
Hampshire , Southampton
I love it! Hazelnuts, chocolate, milk and crunchy waffle! The best combination! One of the best sweet snacks! Storck Knoppers 8x25g