Storage Wars

by Storage Wars

Do you think they even make good money for the storage?
Do you think they even make good money for the storage?
What is your favorite item they have found?
Start your review of Storage Wars !
How would you rate this product?
Megan K.
El Paso, TX
This show really keeps you guessing! You never know what could be in inside those storage units! Love it!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,432 reviews
This follows a group of people who bid on storage lockers that people forfeit said lockers for non payment . the group at times get into petty arguments and can be quite rude to one another.  at the end of the show some do take their finds in for appraisal and make a buck or 2
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When we first started watching, we really enjoyed it. It was fun to see all the different things they would find. It eventually started to seem like parts at times were fake or stupid.
Madison B.
Pfafftown, NC
Used to watch this show all the time and loved it. I wanted to start doing it myself. In researching I realized it was pretty much all fake and the people on it are total sleez balls.
Monica M.
ME & MY HUSBAND BOTH LOVE THIS SHOW....WE ENJOY THE DRAMA BETWEEN EVERYONE...WE EVEN HAVE OUR FAVS....BUT ULTIMATELY ITS ENTERTAINMENT...WE LOVE THE TREASURES (IN MARY VOICE)
Eva E.
I used to love this show until my own storage was put up on auction then it wasn't so entertaining anymore. The show is always the same with nothing changing.
Elaine S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a fun show for the entire family to watch. I like seeing their bidding wars and am always waiting for the big reveal of what they actually ended up with. It makes you want to go out and bid on abandoned storage rooms but I wouldn't take a crappy buy as good as some of them do.
Brooke M.
Cleveland, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family loves this show! We watch this all the time. I get a kick out of watching them batrle over the storage units. And love seeing what treasures that find. And Barry is just hillarious. I feel bad for him most of the time cause he never seems to find as much as the others do. But he always over pays for his units. :)
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This would be a great show if it wasn't staged. Bad acting and even worst actors.? Not recommend
Melissa P.
I like thsi show. Shows like theses show what happnes with storages that ger abanded. I didn't know this exsited and there were auctions.