BY MUNCHKIN

The munchkin baby care cart will keep your toddler's essentials organized. This baby closet organizer has different shelves to store diapers, towels, accessories, clothing and sanitizers separately. The spacious racks at the bottom are ideal for storing larger items. This baby storage organizer has a strong frame covered in durable canvas. It comes with removable wheels that let you easily move the organizer between rooms. This munchkin baby storage organizer can be easily wiped cleaned with a damp cloth. see more...

Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
It's so hard to find these at Target because every time I go to my local Target, it's always out of stock. I would have to travel a little bit further to a different Target and grab one. Now I wish I'd grabbed another one before they're all out too. I love the storage bin. I use it for my son's clothes and blankets. I love to organize and this is perfect for my baby's essentials :)
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Prairieville, LA
Had this exact one. I liked it it kept me organized but the poles didn't stay in well or fit together perfect like they should. Either way it did it's job!
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I got this for keeping my baby blankets, bibs, bath rags, socks, and some diapers and wipes in. It works great because we don't have much storage space and do you have a dresser or anything. It's worth the $30! It's made for storing the types of things I listed, it's not for heavy things which doesn't bother me. I don't have any problems with this. It has really come in handy for us because it's cheaper than other things.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
The idea for this it great but it's not made very well. I've had mine since my daughter was born 3.5 years ago. The wooden poles are constantly lipping out and it's not very sturdy. It's only good for storing very lightweight things.