Rust-oleum

Stops Rust 5-in-1 Dial Cap...
47 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This spray paint is so much better than other spray paints I've used in the past! The color is very accurate to the color shown on the cap. I love that you can change the spray pattern between 5 different types which makes it very versatile! I really like the spray button also because it's a lot wider than others which doesn't cause finger fatigue. The satin finish is really beautiful! The only negative thing for me which isn't that big of a deal is you must clean the spray nozzle if you want to use it on multiple occasions because the paint will dry and shoot out the next time you use it. I would also suggest using 2 coats to get an even finish. I can't attest to the claim of being corrosion resistance yet but overall it's a really good spray paint and definitely worth the buy!
5 / 5
Love this spray paint! Perfect shade. I'm waiting to find the perfect bench to spray and use outside. The nozzle has changeable spray consistency and controls. Dark taupe is like a deep beige.
5 / 5
Rustoleum is a tried and true brand for spray paint. The paint distributes evenly, and there are three different settings for intensity. It easily covers up any rust spots, even without sanding it first. This color is a beautiful taupe. It really adds a nice neutral tone to my front porch.
5 / 5
This spray paint is the best- it goes on easily, has a quick drying time, but the best feature is the fact that you can change the dial and choose the spray type you want. I’m in the process of using it to paint outdoor furniture and it’s been amazing to switch the spray and be able to really direct the paint where I want it to go. I think the quality of the paint is better than the store brand kind I previously used - this paint seems like it will have great longevity. The color of satin dark taupe is exactly what I was looking for, as it will weather well outdoors and not appear dirty. I included a graphic I found online that details the 5-in-1 spray feature. I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love the color of this. It actually matches my patio furniture perfectly. But honestly the nozzle is very messy. I think I wasted an entire can as I was spraying. It just went down the can all over my hands. Thank goodness I was wearing gloves. I’m not a fan of the “dial nozzle”. I had the regular spray in the past, and I prefer that much better. I’m just thankful Influenster sent me 6 cans, as I already went through 3 for a small project. (One can wasted) But the coverage and color cannot be best.
5 / 5
I loved the different spray options! It was my favorite part of this product! The color was perfect for what I needed it to match. I really liked this product. I would buy it again.
5 / 5
Introducing Rust-Oleum Custom Spray Ultimate Control 5-in-1: the ultimate solution for superior results and unbeatable protection! As an influencer, I've tested countless spray paints, but none compare to the quality and versatility of Rust-Oleum's latest innovation. With its advanced formula, this spray paint not only stops rust in its tracks but also provides a satin finish that adds a touch of elegance to any project. Whether you're tackling indoor furniture, outdoor fixtures, or even future projects like the lawn chairs you've ordered (currently lost in the mail!), its ultimate control nozzle ensures precise application with minimal overspray, guaranteeing professional-looking results every time. Say goodbye to rust and hello to a flawless finish with Rust-Oleum Custom Spray Ultimate Control 5-in-1!"
5 / 5
I’ve always trusted Rustoleum spray paints. I was ecstatic to receive these samples in dark Taupe. I couldn’t get a chance to paint my mailbox because the weather has been crummy. Rustoleum is a trusted product that always works well and lasts. Always dries fast and coats well with one or two good sprays. Can’t wait to try the new dial cap. Seems like it will be super easy and more accurate. Will update once I actually get around to my project.
5 / 5
The picture shows my barb wire sprayed versus not sprayed. I like the color, taupe. I don’t know where exactly to use it. We mostly use black. It was easy to try the different spray settings. It would start to come out chunky, but then I think it was because it needs to be continually shaken.
5 / 5
This is by far the best spraying paint I have ever used before. It drys fast, the coverage is amazing, there is not a super strong odor as well. The cap is so amazing that you can change the settings on it which made the application process go smoothly. I highly recommend this.