Rust-oleum

Stops Rust 5-in-1 Dial Cap Spray Paint, Satin Dark Taupe, 12oz (6pk)

4.9 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This spray paint is so much better than other spray paints I've used in the past! The color is very accurate to the color shown on the cap. I love that you can change the spray pattern between 5 different types which makes it very versatile! I really like the spray button also because it's a lot wider than others which doesn't cause finger fatigue. The satin finish is really beautiful! The only negative thing for me which isn't that big of a deal is you must clean the spray nozzle if you want to use it on multiple occasions because the paint will dry and shoot out the next time you use it. I would also suggest using 2 coats to get an even finish. I can't attest to the claim of being corrosion resistance yet but overall it's a really good spray paint and definitely worth the buy!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love this spray paint! Perfect shade. I'm waiting to find the perfect bench to spray and use outside. The nozzle has changeable spray consistency and controls. Dark taupe is like a deep beige.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Rustoleum is a tried and true brand for spray paint. The paint distributes evenly, and there are three different settings for intensity. It easily covers up any rust spots, even without sanding it first. This color is a beautiful taupe. It really adds a nice neutral tone to my front porch.