Stops Acid Reflux (8 oz) by Caleb Treeze: Old Amish Formula uploaded by Charnita F.Stops Acid Reflux (8 oz) by Caleb Treeze: Old Amish Formula uploaded by Charnita F.

BY CALEB TREEZE ORGANIC FARM

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have never tasted Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (with "The Mother") by itself then you probably won't be able to handle this (at least, not at first). The ACV is very strong in this as is the garlic. This product is definitely an acquired taste and not everyone is going to benefit from it and many will think it's detestable.

I was already familiar with ACV before purchasing this and used drink it all the time, so I knew what I was getting myself into. This is even more powerful and stronger than straight ACV, though. I was skeptical, at first, but this definitely helps. For me, it's not instant, though. Upon taking a shot of this, it burns my throat and burns as it goes down my esophagus. I then feel a warming in my stomach for around 5 minutes or so. After that, I start to feel better and my heartburn subdues along with my indigestion.

Like everyone else, my GERD has its ups and downs. Some weeks / months it's mild and other times it's out of control and so extreme that I want to go to the ER. When nothing else will work, I reach for this and I usually have complete relief within 15 - 20 minutes of taking it. It's not just temporary either. I usually feel fine for the rest of the day as long as I don't eat or drink any trigger items.

Just remember, it gets worse before it gets better!