Stopain Spray uploaded by Lonna S.

BY STOPAIN

Pain Relieving Liquid Spray. Nothing lasts longer. No - drip. No - stain. Sprays at any angle. Non - greasy. Light, pleasant scent. Easy to use. Works on contact. Pharmacist recommended. Immediate, Penetrating Pain Relief from: Arthritis. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Hillary m.
Hillary m.
Fort pierce , FL
I have severe knee pain and had troubles for years, but when I use this at night it soothes the pain so I can goto sleep
MARIANN D.
MARIANN D.
This is a must try . Glides on and drys fast. Cools and relieves the pain in minutes. I use this on my entire family and recommend to friends for anything from sprains, muscle pain and arthritis pain sufferers. I tried bengay,icy hot and many others , this here actually helps tajes the pain and keeps me walking when my knees act up. Love it . Usually costs $9.99-$11.99 depends on the store.
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
I have a bad back and Stop pain works. I love it so much. I've used both the sray and the roll on and both work fantastic
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I so love this I used it in Idaho a family member had it and my knee was hurting so bad. I worked wonders and can't wait to find it here in Illinois
Mezi G.
Mezi G.
I have not bought this stuff in years but when my son my little I would use it for his bumps and bruises when he wouldn't want me to touch the boo-boo.