Stopain Spray uploaded by Miguel  R.Stopain Spray uploaded by Tania C.Stopain Spray uploaded by Lonna S.

BY STOPAIN

Pain Relieving Liquid Spray. Nothing lasts longer. No - drip. No - stain. Sprays at any angle. Non - greasy. Light, pleasant scent. Easy to use. Works on contact. Pharmacist recommended. Immediate, Penetrating Pain Relief from: Arthritis. see more...

Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
Review for: Stopain Spray, 4 fl oz more...
I simply love it, it has help me with minor aches like when you sleep on a wrong position and your neck hurts to the hurtful ones like the ones you get from soccer and your leg hurts. I got it at Walmart with an excellent price for what it does.
Puja S.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Stopain Spray, 8 fl oz more...
This stuff really works great.
This product does have some pain relieving properties with a very strong menthol smell that does wonder.
Works instantly and lasts for several hours.
I would definitely buy again.
Miguel  R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Stopain Spray, 8 fl oz more...
This is such an amazing product to use as soon as you spray it it does not drip or run down your painful area. The smell is not to strong or overpowering and it has a vanishing scent. This is great for strains, arthritis and simple backache.
MARIANN D.
This is a must try . Glides on and drys fast. Cools and relieves the pain in minutes. I use this on my entire family and recommend to friends for anything from sprains, muscle pain and arthritis pain sufferers. I tried bengay,icy hot and many others , this here actually helps tajes the pain and keeps me walking when my knees act up. Love it . Usually costs $9.99-$11.99 depends on the store.
Mezi G.
I have not bought this stuff in years but when my son my little I would use it for his bumps and bruises when he wouldn't want me to touch the boo-boo.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I so love this I used it in Idaho a family member had it and my knee was hurting so bad. I worked wonders and can't wait to find it here in Illinois
Hillary m.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have severe knee pain and had troubles for years, but when I use this at night it soothes the pain so I can goto sleep
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
I have a bad back and Stop pain works. I love it so much. I've used both the sray and the roll on and both work fantastic

Kohl's