Stopain Roll-On uploaded by Daniela E.

BY STOPAIN

For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints. Immediate penetrating pain relief from: arthritis, muscle aches, and back pain. Keeps hands clean, non-greasy, and easy to use. Light, pleasant scent; works on contact. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This stuff is awesome. I've used it for sore neck, arm and leg muscle pain, and many other things. One morning I got out of bed and had such bad foot pain I could barely walk on it. I hobbled over to the cabinet and got this out and applied some and I kid you not, immediately the pain was gone and I did not even have a twinge of pain after that and was able to move around just fine. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or this medicine but I was impressed. I have recommended this to many family members who have since purchased it and love it just as much.
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Allentown, PA
I keep this by my night table. I love this product, it does actually work for me. Whenever I have a pain in my muscles or my back, I used this and instantly can feel the product working. After a few hours of sleeping, I feel like myself again with no pain. This product is a must have for me.
STEPHANIE P.
STEPHANIE P.
Helena, AL
I was not sure about this, but decided to buy it and give it a try. My back was really hurting. Let me just say I am so glad I did it works amazingly. Would highly recommend. Helped with the pain so much.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I love stopain . I use the roll-on, spray and cream. I use it for back , leg, shoulder, and arm pain. It works great. This my favorite pain product. I keep the roll- on my desk all the time.
Regina H.
Regina H.
West Covina, CA
This kind of works but it's not the best , I'd use it just for the coldness
Emma C.
Emma C.
My partner uses this and says it works wonders and has loads of them stocked up