Stopain Roll-On uploaded by Daniela E.

BY STOPAIN

For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints. Immediate penetrating pain relief from: arthritis, muscle aches, and back pain. Keeps hands clean, non-greasy, and easy to use. Light, pleasant scent; works on contact. . see more...

Kathy B.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is awesome. I've used it for sore neck, arm and leg muscle pain, and many other things. One morning I got out of bed and had such bad foot pain I could barely walk on it. I hobbled over to the cabinet and got this out and applied some and I kid you not, immediately the pain was gone and I did not even have a twinge of pain after that and was able to move around just fine. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or this medicine but I was impressed. I have recommended this to many family members who have since purchased it and love it just as much.
Daniela E.
Allentown, PA
I keep this by my night table. I love this product, it does actually work for me. Whenever I have a pain in my muscles or my back, I used this and instantly can feel the product working. After a few hours of sleeping, I feel like myself again with no pain. This product is a must have for me.
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
I was not sure about this, but decided to buy it and give it a try. My back was really hurting. Let me just say I am so glad I did it works amazingly. Would highly recommend. Helped with the pain so much.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I love stopain . I use the roll-on, spray and cream. I use it for back , leg, shoulder, and arm pain. It works great. This my favorite pain product. I keep the roll- on my desk all the time.
Jenn E.
Very easy to put on with the roll on applicator. It is affordable pain relief minus the mess!
Emma C.
My partner uses this and says it works wonders and has loads of them stocked up
Regina H.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This kind of works but it's not the best , I'd use it just for the coldness

back