BY TROY HEALTHCARE, LLC #14 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

Stopain Migraine Topical Pain Relieving Gel: Provides fast relief in a safe, effective formula Homeopathic Precision dosing system; 100 pumps Does not contain aspirin, Acetaminophen or caffeine No known drug interactions No dyes or preservatives see more...

• I've seen this at walmart a few times. As someone who suf...1 Answers
  • I'd be interested to know if this works. Anyone tried it?? 1 Answers
Aly M.
Spokane, WA
This is my go to for migraine relief when I don't want to use pills. I've had chronic migraines for 20 years. Don't worry about mixing with meds because it's homeopathic. Easy to apply and can be applied up to 4x a day. Unfortunately they only sell on Amazon now, but it lasts awhile. I always carry it in my purse!
Lerraine H.
Charleston, SC
Walmart had these on clearance for $2 a couple weeks ago and I got a box to try it but didn't want to buy the shelf until I knew it worked. The first time I tried it I had a very light headache threatening to turn migraine. I put this on and ended up with no migraine and felt somewhat better. Well yesterday I had a migraine by the time I left school, I was very sick and nauseous by the time I went grocery shopping and got home. I applied this as soon as I entered the house and did not take my normal BC Powder to see if it would work...and it did. There's some immediate relief and increasingly it gets more tolerable even almost completely gone. Needless to say I just went and bought 4 of the 6 boxes left. I was nice and left 2. I'm amazed and happy. Even if it works 6 out of 10 times or so, I'd rather use something like this than to have to keep pouring pain powders into my system (for someone who gets them as often I do, very dangerous). I was wowed yesterday by how well it worked!
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
I get pretty severe migraines, so I bought this just to see if it might work, and was fairly disappointed. It didn’t do much to relieve my migraines, but it did feel nice to put on my neck when I was in a lot of pain. It had a cooling, menthol feel to it. Just be careful that menthol scents don’t trigger migraines for you!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased this at CVS and did a double take because it was expensive. However, migraines are not fun, and any natural relief is worth trying so I ended up buying it anyway. The gel feels very similar to other topical muscle relief gels but is not very effective.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This is an odd product for me. Really didn't help my migraine. Costed me $15 which I feel was high. But I have horrible migraines and would try anything to help. This one didn't help at all. It does make your neck feel better a little. It very cold your neck.
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
I've seen this at walmart a few times. As someone who suffers from migraines, I'd be lying if I said I havent been tempted to buy. But does it really work?? When those migraines hit, I'd do pretty much anything for the pain to go away.
Berni W.
I'd be interested to know if this works. Anyone tried it??