BY STOP & SHOP

Stop&Shop® Whole Milk.
Our farmers pledge: not to use artificial growth hormones, **see information panel.
Vitamin D.
Grade A.
Pasteurized.
Homogenized.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
150 calories.
Fat 8g, 12%.
Half gallon (1.89L). see more...

Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This is good tasting, good quality milk that has never caused us any illness. They seem to pasteurize it properly and to store it correctly and so it always comes to us safe for consumption.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a gallon of milk for cheaper than the big label prices.
Steph 😚.
There’s nothing like the taste of hearty ice cold whole milk from stop & shop! Delicious with cereal, cookie or just in a glass to drink! I always have a gallon of this in my fridge, I highly recommend!!
Sarah M.
Hingham, MA
I always buy stop and shop brand milks and creams because they are cheaper than other brands and they are just as good and fresh!
Heat A.
Peekskill, NY
just as good if not better than name brand milk. great prices selections and varieties. i would definitely purchase again.
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
This is our everyday milk, I prefer it over the name brands in the case. It has a good taste and the price is unbeatable.