GroceryBakeryStop & Shop
100th Anniversary Hot Dog Rolls - 8 CT

Stop & Shop 100th Anniversary Hot Dog Rolls - 8 CT

by Stop & Shop

Stop & Shop® 100th Anniversary Hot Dog Rolls.

Enriched.

8 rolls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stop & Shop 100th Anniversary Hot Dog Rolls - 8 CT!
Liz S.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great 👍 bread 🍞. I like this brand. Very good for 🌭 hotdog We love ❤️ it especially this time for bbq 🍖. We recommend it
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
These are great for that perfect grilling season. They may not be the best brand but their affordable.
Suzanne S.
Uncasville, CT
This is the kind of bread that you need to eat up quickly. Because it does go bad eventually of course like everything else does. It’s OK but not my favorite and the price is right because I always get it when it’s on sale.
Madison T.
Danielson, CT
Not the worst in but no the best either. Although I much prefer New England style buns, these seem to have way too much breading to hot dog ratio, the flavor and texture of these buns are fine but they’re nothing to write home about. The big selling point on these is the price as they come at $1 a pop.

Looking for your answer?