BY MAGIQUE

Magique NoBite is a safe, non-toxic nail polish specifically designed to help cure the habit of nail-biting, thumb sucking, and cuticle biting. Get More Beautiful and Healthy Nails in 30 days. What it is: A clear, odorless nail polish with an intensely bitter taste that discourages nail biting, cuticle biting, or thumb sucking. A discrete solution for men, children, toddlers, and kids, and people of all ages and genders, Magique NoBite has the look of clear enamel and will not attract unwanted attention. What it does: Magique NoBite provides an effective way to discourage the nervous and frequently uncontrollable urge to bite nails for adults and children by applying an intensely bitter, nail polish to the fingernails. Magique NoBite can help prevent long lasting damage to the nails and nail beds caused by biting, and also helps prevent the spread of germs and viruses caused by placing your fingers in your mouth. Simply apply Magique NoBite to clean, dry nails either alone or over polish. Magique NoBite may also be applied to cuticles and skin and promotes healthy growth of nails. What is your risk? Nothing. If you are not happy with our product, we will refund 100% of your money. Our products are always backed by 100% Money Back No Question Asked Guarantee. Stop the habit and get the beautiful, healthy fingernails you deserve. You will not regret purchasing our high quality, premium anti-biting, nail polish. Click the Add to Cart button now, and stop the habit with Magique NoBite TODAY. see more...

S B.
This stuff works. Paint this on your nail and when you put your finger in your mouth it tastes awful so you take it out. It helps break the habit. This is pricy so I try to use alternative products with a better price tag.
Alyssa J.
Commerce Township, MI
This stuff is absolutely amazing for anyone who bites their nails!! I bought it off of Amazon. You only have to reapply every 3 days or so. It's cheap and works great!! Tastes very bitter so it helps to stop nail biting!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a while back when I had a horrible habit of biting my nails. It was well worth the price and every penny. I found it at CVS and was hesitant at first, but after applying it on my nails that night, I learned quickly that it was going to work because that stuff taste nasty and very bitter.
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I need some help to stop biting my nails. Does this product really work?
Hello, I live in uk I just wondering wher I can get trade price for Magique NoBite, thanks