BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield yotoddler pouch pear spinach mango 4pk 3.7oz see more...

• "My son loves these, and I love that they are organic." in 2 reviews
Alexa S.
Love that this whole milk yogurt has DHA and veggies- and my 3 year old can’t taste either! He loves yogurt in pouch form too, so these are great. Only drawback is the price, a little spendy for yogurt, but in my opinion the quality is definitely worth it!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my toddlers favorite yogurt. It's healthy, delicious and convenient. She tends to move around a lot so having this in a pouch is so convenient and less messy
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is currently 4 year old and still drinks these yogurt pouches. They have so many positives.

1) they are organic
2) they have vegetables
3) They have all the necessary nutrients any child needs
4) my child loves the taste of them.

He has been drinking these with breakfast for years. Great way to get vegetables and all the nutirents in with something simple kids like. I would recommend.
Chenise Q.
My daughter absolutely loves these whole milk yogurt pouches. It's so hard to find whole milk anything and my daughter is on the petite side so she needs the fat. I love that it incorporates spinach and my daughter doesn't notice! She Eats one for breakfast every morning.
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
My son loves these and I feel great giving them to him because of their incredible ingredients. They taste great and he can feed them to himself with out the mess of a bowl and spoon. They are at a higher price point but definitely make up for it with convince!
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love these pouches. My 3 year old would only eat these (from the time she was 1) and still loves them. My 1 year old really enjoys them too but she prefers the Stonyfield YoToddler Pouch StrawBeetBerry 4pk 3.7oz. Great product!
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
Actually tastes good. Not too sweet or tart. Good for adults and children. Happy I got these. Rich fruit taste. I wish the pouches were bigger though. Smooth & tasty but goes too quickly even for the children.
Michelle L.
Clifton , NJ
My son loves all the flavors of these pouch yogurts. They are so convenient and hassrl/mess free. I just wish they made more flavors and restocked them more often at the only store in my area that carries them. I guess it's popular because some trips there are none do I really have to stock up when I can get my hands on them. My 2 yr old refuses meat or milk most of the time and these have 5g protein so that's helpful since he's so picky. Protien and calcium all in one. They are sorta pricey in my area too. $1.50each sometimes 4/$5.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
My kid slurps these down daily. I think she'd eat 2 or 3 a day if I'd let her. I love that it contains both a fruit and a vegetable so it makes me feel like I'm doing more than I actually am when I give her one.
Margaret B.
Nashville, TN
My 2 year old toddler lives on these. He is a picky eater so these add some protein to his diet that he might not be getting enough of. We usually eat one in the store while buying some for easy traveling yogurt. No spoons needed and minimal mess. Buy it!
Jessica W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these go over better than the yogurt on a spoon? My 1 year old is over being fed like a baby and loves the pouches right now. I am thinking of buying these. Are they worth it?