Stonyfield Yokids® Strawberry Vanilla & Blueberry Organic Squeezers® Lowfat Yogurt 18-4 oz. Cups

BY STONYFIELD

Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
My little boy really enjoys this yogurt. It has a milder strawberry taste than some of the other ones we have tried which is easier on his taste buds. It’s a little expensive but he enjoys it as a snack and is filling for a short time..
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
My son absolutely LOVES these yogurts. We buy the cups for when we are home and the pouches for when we are out and about. He has tried almost every flavor and there isnt one that he doesn't like. As a mom I love that they sell organic, whole milk yogurt in packagaing easy for kids. He even eats the flavors that sneak veggies in! So yummy and an easy snack!
Mel B.
My daughter who is a super picky eater love this yogurt product! I have found that other brands contain a lot of sugar but this product does not. Also we have found that the price compare to that of Baby food so it’s not an extra financial burden when trying to find healthy foods for your kids.
Carmen B.
My 19 month old’s favorite treat! I like to keep some in the freezer to take on the go. Just make sure to squish it around well because the liquid tends to accumulate on top and it makes a mess upon opening (just take my word on it...) Definitely a good snack to keep on hand!
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
I buy these for my toddler and he loves them! I love how simple they are. Easy to take on the go. He loves almost every flavor that they put out. He will easily eat these all day long, he won’t even drink milk anymore. I’ve replaced all his dairy servings with these!
izzy o.
The Stonyfield yogurt at first they were very like sort of sticky but I got to like them a lot with granola so I would definitely recommend having it for breakfast with some granola and it will make it taste amazing
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
Kids love these. The flavors are great and there is a wonderful assortment of a variety if you want more than one flavor and I like the fact that they also have packs that have just the one flavor as well
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Amazing on the go snack or breakfast! These are an essential in my household, the packaging makes it super easy to take everywhere and they taste amazing. Great for adults and even for picky kids.
Kendra L.
Plaistow , NH
My daughter is 4 and she will eat at least 2 a day! I pack them in her lunches for preschool and also great on the go in the car for a healthy snack without the mess
Emily F.
Palmyra
My kids love them and I don't have to worry about all the added junk found in other brands. I typically but them at Wegmans and there are also coupons for this brand often which is a huge plus. While they are a little more than some other brands, the quality and peace of mind is worth it.