Stonyfield Yokids® Strawberry Vanilla & Blueberry Organic Squeezers® Lowfat Yogurt 18-4 oz. Cups

BY STONYFIELD

Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
My little boy really enjoys this yogurt. It has a milder strawberry taste than some of the other ones we have tried which is easier on his taste buds. It’s a little expensive but he enjoys it as a snack and is filling for a short time..
Judi Z.
Oregon City
A must have in our house! Both my kids were very sensitive to yogurt as babies and now as toddlers and this has been such a lifesaver because it’s the only kind that doesn’t upset their stomachs. I will continue to buy this product till my kids stop eating it, but even then I might get it for myself.
Mel B.
My daughter who is a super picky eater love this yogurt product! I have found that other brands contain a lot of sugar but this product does not. Also we have found that the price compare to that of Baby food so it’s not an extra financial burden when trying to find healthy foods for your kids.
Carmen B.
My 19 month old’s favorite treat! I like to keep some in the freezer to take on the go. Just make sure to squish it around well because the liquid tends to accumulate on top and it makes a mess upon opening (just take my word on it...) Definitely a good snack to keep on hand!
izzy o.
The Stonyfield yogurt at first they were very like sort of sticky but I got to like them a lot with granola so I would definitely recommend having it for breakfast with some granola and it will make it taste amazing
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
Kids love these. The flavors are great and there is a wonderful assortment of a variety if you want more than one flavor and I like the fact that they also have packs that have just the one flavor as well
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Amazing on the go snack or breakfast! These are an essential in my household, the packaging makes it super easy to take everywhere and they taste amazing. Great for adults and even for picky kids.
lydibid s.
virginia beach
My toddler loves these squeeze yogurt cups and I love that they are easy to take out of the fridge, they are healthy and most importantly, organic! My very picky toddler loves the taste and always asks for more.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
My son absolutely LOVES these yogurts. We buy the cups for when we are home and the pouches for when we are out and about. He has tried almost every flavor and there isnt one that he doesn't like. As a mom I love that they sell organic, whole milk yogurt in packagaing easy for kids. He even eats the flavors that sneak veggies in! So yummy and an easy snack!
Emily F.
Palmyra
My kids love them and I don't have to worry about all the added junk found in other brands. I typically but them at Wegmans and there are also coupons for this brand often which is a huge plus. While they are a little more than some other brands, the quality and peace of mind is worth it.