BY STONYFIELD

Debbie F.
Powell, TN
Now that our granddaughter is three, she likes being able to feed herself. The Squeezers allow this to happen with very little mess. We buy these often for Gracyne because she loves them so much.
member-670ed
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love these yogurts for my children. They are great for my toddler, because I freeze them and she thinks it's a popsicle. My 9 year old loves to take them to school. I like the fact that they're healthy and organic. No added junk.
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
We have been using stonyfield since my daughter was 6 months old. She started off on the yobaby yogurts. Now, She loves the squeeze yogurts. She loves the flavor, and I love that she is getting quality organic yogurt at a good price. My 4 year old loves the blueberry/strawberry combo pack!
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
I love all of Stonyfield products. They are all very conveniently packaged. I like that they have the option for variety or a single flavor if you just want one. These are also handy when you are in a rush.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
My sons love these. They are easier for the oldest to eat, the youngest hasn't figured out how to eat without making a mess. I do think these are not as convent as the pouches just due to the mess they makes. I love to freeze these and throw them in the lunchbox or give for a snack. My kids love the taste and flavors and I love that they are organic, not filled with garbage and are good for the kids.
Christina L.
Beaverton, OR
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. We freeze them so she can have them as a solid. We give them to her as a liquid as well and she enjoys them just as much this way.
Shamika O.
Brooklyn
These yogurt tubes are great! I love that you can freeze them; its a great way to just pop them in the freezer and give them to my toddlers to help cool them down. I also think the portion size is good as well, because it's just the right amount and I don't have to worry about my toddlers wasting it. Stonyfield YoKids Strawberry Organic Low-Fat Yogurt Squeezers 2 oz 8
Signe N.
Des Moines
My kids love these, they especially like the animal packaging and flavor! Stonyfield Yokids® Strawberry & Blueberry Organic Squeezers® Lowfat Yogurt 24-2 oz. Tubes
Karlee K.
Bend
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Another winner for my kids. A great snack and I can freeze them as a healthy treat for my three kids! So much better than an ice pop!! I can also add it to school lunches which is super convenient. Makes my mornings go a little smoother. I do wish that they had a big pack of just blueberry though.
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
The only yogurt my daughter likes. She’s addicted and I don’t mind because it’s organic and healthy. Reminds me of the gogurts I would have as a child but healthier.