Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct

by Stonyfield

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Stonyfield yokids squeezers organic yogurt 8 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Millerstown
My son loves this product.  This is one of his favorite brands of yogurt.  It is very affordable and makes a great addition to his lunch!
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to use these for school lunches. We always put them in the freezer and they thaw out throughout the day in my kids lunch boxes. Great product.
Burtchville, MI
Stonyfield yogurt is delicious and all natural. I love the tubes because they are portable. I keep them frozen for an easy, less messy treat.
Fort Walton Beach
This is the only brand of yogurt I will get for my son I love that it is healthy and delicious at the same time. It’s not filled with nasty sugars.
Newnan, GA
These are the kids favorite yogurt! These taste wonderful and even our puppie enjoy following the kids around for anything that might have fallen!
Indianapolis , IN
I love these squeezable yogurts. My kids are 5 and 2 and love them. Sometimes we freeze them and eat them as popsicles and they keep their flavor!
Phoenix, AZ
My kids all love them and I love that they're organic! They're perfect to throw in their lunch for school and I feel good about giving it to them.
Dallas, TX
My kids love the yogurt tubes more than a regular yogurt and this is a great way to get some calcium into their lunch box. We buy these regularly
Mukwonago
My toddler loves these and they are nutritious and packed full of all the good things she needs to grow so I am one happy mommy all around
Parkland
My girls’ absolute favorite. So easy to take with it going out and dispose of without the mess. They ask for them all the time and a great deal.

Looking for your answer?