Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct

by Stonyfield

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Stonyfield yokids squeezers organic yogurt 8 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
I am a momma on the go. I love the packaging. It is easy to keep in the purse for a quick healthy snack for my daughter. She loves the taste and it's great to have around!
These are our favorites!! My kids love them and mommy loves that they're organic! My kids favorite thing to do is freeze them and enhou them on our warm Florida days! We are faithful eaters!
Miramar, FL
I always purchase this for my kids. I love the fact that it's organic. It is accessible everywhere I shop. My kids love the way it tastes and there are many different flavors to choose from.
Kids love these yogurts, they’re smaller packaged so that they’re just right for a kid size. The packaging is pretty as has grass and fields there. It’s affordable considering you’re getting a whole pack of individuals
Becker, MN
My kids love these! And it's a bonus for mom when they are lower on sugar than the brands with all the popular characters on them! I do find that I need to mix them up before opening of the first "bite" can be watery!
Muskegon
Kids love these ! Mostly buy strawberry ! Super simple when you are running out the door ! They are smaller than the regular containers so my toddlers don't waste ! Will buy again for sure
Kids absolutely love these yogurt packs. It is a better option for sure and I feel great knowing they love eating healthy. They love the flavors. Although I wish the nearby Target sold more varieties.
My kids absolutely love this as a snack. It's great as it is or even freezing it and making it into a frozen yogurt pop. Love the flavor . The price point isn't something to complain about. Deffinetly a must buy when grocery shopping and picking out snack for the kids.
NE, NE
Great snack for the little ones. They tear through these, can’t keep them stocked in my house. I wish they were lower sugar higher fat. We are trying to go a little lower carb these days.
I really loved these they tasted so good but they need more flavor choices but I would buy them again and I do recommend they are also really affordable and they are way better than the other products like them and again I would buy these again and again.

Looking for your answer?