Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct

by Stonyfield

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Stonyfield yokids squeezers organic yogurt 8 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Rosedale
Quality ingredients are important to me and I feel good buying Stonyfield. My kids love these as after school snacks. More expensive than the other brands but worth it to me for the quality.
Bronx, NY
My grandson loves yogurt, and these are easy to put in his lunch or pack for a snack on the go. That gives me some peace of mind that they organic, even though I think they-Like most yogurts marketed for children- have too much sugar
Haverhill
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My daughter loves these. Eating it as we speak. Great healthy snack and she goes to grab it herself. Better ingredients than other yogurts and not a sugar overload!
Purchased at: Kroger
I didn't really care for these too much because of the texture. My son didn't seem to care eating it though. Because they were out of traditional yogurt I bought these and put them in a bowl. He was too young at the time to use the squeezers, and the texture is weird because they had thickeners so that it does well in the squeezers. I rather just stick with traditional yogurt in a cup or in a pouch. Overall the flavor was fine and he seemed to enjoy it.
Boca Raton
My kids always want these yogurt squeezers and with Stonyfield I don't feel as guilty when I give in and let them eat one or two. They work great for school or camp snacks and even as an add on for breakfast as well. It is definitely something I always toss in the cart and don't see that changing anytime soon!
Fort Collins, CO
My son really loves this yogurt. It comes in flavors he enjoys and make the perfect, healthy, afternoon snack. It's an easy to pack, easy to open option for throwing into school lunches and I feel good knowing it's a healthy alternative that tastes so good, he thinks it's a special treat! I'll definitely purchase again.
Alvin , TX
My kids love these. They are great frozen too. They are more expensive then other brands but I like that they are organic so I can feel better about what I'm giving my kids.
New york, NY
I Absolutely  love this yogurt. one of my girlfriends recommended it to me. The smell and even the taste is so fresh, my daughter loves all the flavors. I've bought them since my daughter turned 6 months old she about to be one. i will continue to buy them for my daughter
Nicholasville, KY
My daughter loves these and is usually a picky eater.  When replacing her usual cartoon character tubes with the Stonyfield, she does not notice a difference in taste.  My one-year-old also loves this yogurt and prefers it to more artificial brands.
Orlando, FL
My kids are obsessed with this yogurt packs! They are great for packing up snacks for school and for days we are on the go. They are creamy and delicious just like their other yogurts, plus they are organic so I know they are good for my kids. #iloveorganic

Looking for your answer?