Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct

by Stonyfield

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Stonyfield yokids squeezers organic yogurt 8 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, NJ
Some of the only snacks my kid will eat. She's pretty brand specific and can taste the difference. These she loves and will kill a box quickly.
Duluth , MN
Affordable Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct Tastes good! Freeze for a good snack! Bought at target with cartwheel!
Ruther Glen, VA
My son loves them! I thought they'd be super messy so I avoided them but they are just as easy for him to eat as the squeezable pouches.
This is great if my son is teething and needs a bit of protein and his dairy. They are great to throw in for lunches during play dates.
Troy, NY
DELICIOUS! My kids love them. I have to stop myself from eating them all half the time lol. Perfect snack paired with nuts and granola!
Berlin, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this yogurt. They ask for it often. They use it in thier lunches, they freeze them, share with friends, put in picnics,
Big hit in our house !! Can never keep enough of those yummy snacks in they taste good an even the most picky eater would enjoy them
Providence, RI
My toddler loves these he can eat them on his own and they're a quick easy snack or breakfast companion that I can feel good about
What can i say! These are my kids fave too.. they love to grab these as Togo snacks and I love that it’s not too sweet for them👍
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids are big fans of gogurt, I was trying to find a healthier alternative and this is it, and they love them just as much ❤️

Looking for your answer?