Stonyfield® YoKids® Organic Strawberry Smoothie Lowfat Yogurt 12-3.1 fl. oz. Bottles

BY STONYFIELD

Rose S.
houston, TX
My kids love Stonyfield yogurt and smoothie products.  We love it because it is lower in sugar and organic and don't mind spending extra for that reason.   These are on our weekly grocery lists.  They are delicious to drink for everyone in the family.
Mya h.
I buy these for my daughter,and she enjoys them. I've noticed though with this brand the kid yogurts are kinda drippy. Like if you take a spoonful it drips off the spoon pretty bad. It's hard to explain.
Brittany L.
swansboro
Love these little smoothies and so does my son. They are creamy and delicious. They are great in the morning or at night for a light snack. If you have kids definitely try this out. You will end up loving it too.
Jessica I.
San Jose
My kids love this yogurt smoothie. It’s a cross between a drink and yogurt and I’m glad to know that they are getting fruit and dairy and it’s healthy for them.
Mersaydes W.
Very yummy it isn’t like the danimals smoothies. And it’s very easy for on the go; doing sports and long car rides (if it’s in a cooler).
Autumn H.
Easy grab and go breakfast. Tastes very good and has a nice strawberry flavor to it. I prefer it over the wild berry flavor
Megan S.
Seymour, CT
My son loves these yogurt smoothies! I will only give him Stoneyfield smoothies and yogurt. It is a great healthy snack!
Kayla N.
california
My daughter who is 2 loves these smoothies. She thinks that they’re a special sweet treat. So good!
Melissa M.
Rising Sun , MD
My 3 year old son really likes these. I’d prefer less sugar, but am happy they’re organic.
Teresa P.
West Haven
I loved it! Yogurt is the perfect snack and love the flavors. Healthy and good for you