Stonyfield® Yokids® Organic Squeezers® Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt 8-2 oz Tubes

BY STONYFIELD

Gina R.
Liverpool, NY
Oh how my daughter LOVES these!!
They are an affordable, organic, and healthy snack I can give to her for breakfast, lunch and dessert.  (And a nice snack for myself as well!) They are always available at my local Wegmans, and they are ALWAYS in my fridge.
The flavors are true and delicious. There is no artificial taste or colors.  The yogurt is creamy and smooth. I love the convince of the easy to open packages.

Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
My two year old absolutely loves these. They taste great, aren’t much more expensive than the alternative brands (which have less nutritional value) and they’re so convenient. We usually keep some in the fridge and some in the freezer because he thinks they’re ice cream when they’re frozen and who am I to tell him differently? ;)
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
Perfect as a snack for my two year old daughter. She's old enough where she can eat it on her own. More expensive than the other yogurt options because it's organic. I've been buying it for a while now and will keep sticking to it.
Kelly L.
Bend
My toddler loves these. They are easy for on the go, super affordable, great healthy snack choice and great flavor. My little guy thinks they are a treat because they are so yummy. Would recommend these to any one with kids
shera z.
sunny isles
I always buy these because I feed my kids the organic yogurts and these are easier on the to go because I don’t need to physically spoon feed it to them I just yom it open the top and hand it to them
Sarah F.
My kids love these yogurt squeezers and I love that they’re eating something nutritious that doesn’t contain a crazy amount of sugar. They think they’re a yummy treat and I would recommend them to any parent.
Jennie K.
Blue Bell
My kids love these for a quick on the go healthy snack. I feel like it’s a good supplement for them to get diary without drinking a whole glass of milk. They are messy though if you have little ones.
Simone M.
Morganville , NJ
My kids love these! Especially in he summer I freeze them and they have a sort of frozen yogurt tube! We buy it all the time and all the flavors are great! I love that it is natural and organic!
Mindi-jo Y.
✨✨✨ I don’t feel bad for letting my 1 year old and 3 year old eat these almost daily because they aren’t packed with sugar. I am a repeat customer and my children LOVE these. We buy the strawberry and birthday cake flavored.
Amanda K.
My girls love almost anything strawberry. I love that this is organic and a healthy treat. My kids will eat several in a day. This is an awesome healthy snack that my kids beg for.