BY STONYFIELD

Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Love this for my toddler. It is organic and has good ingredients, which is so important. It has a good blueberry taste and is better than most artificial tasting yogurt flavors. I am a repeat buyer and trust the Stonyfield brand for my child.
Alyssa G.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Stony field not only has amazing tasting yogurt. Did you know they are an ethical company? They treat the environment as well as their workers fairly. Big fan. Delicious products.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
My favorite go to yogurt snacks..The packaging is so convenient for everyone ..for on the go snacks..school lunches..afternoon pick me ups. Made with all organic ingredients and only 90 calories a package. I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle M.
Delicious yogurt! Great flavor and not too thick. My only problem is that it is a little too expensive . If it was cheaper I would buy it in a large pack
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
Kate H.
Hermon, ME
My kids love this type of yogurt! Perfect for school lunches. Definitely within the budget and good overall value.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I love the blueberry. I use it in my smoothie along with a banana, an orange and ice. It add such a creamy taste.
selena c.
Very good and easy for a grab and go snack. Husband uses them for work as well. Really good mixed with fruit.