Stonyfield YoBaby Banana / Strawberry

by Stonyfield

#1 Pediatrician Recommended*

Only Stonyfield YoBaby organic yogurts are made especially for babies – and they’re #1 Pediatrician Recommended*! Made with only organic whole milk and the kind of ingredients you would use yourself, YoBaby is always made without the use of artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides and GMOs.

*For babies 6 months – 2 years among refrigerated yogurts

• Probiotics
  • Kosher Certified
  • Non-GMO Project Verified

YoBaby Yogurt with Probiotics

"Probiotics can be an important element to help support digestive health, and one that can easily be delivered in a delicious serving of yogurt. Most parents don’t know babies can begin reaping the benefits of yogurt as young as six months. I recommend feeding Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt daily at this age. It’s a great first food, made with organic whole milk, it delivers Vitamin D and calcium for bone growth, and has added probiotic BB-12® to help support digestive health when consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle." - Dr. Tanya Altmann, Pediatrician & Best Selling Author of What To Feed Your Baby

BB-12® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen.

BANANA
Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Banana Puree, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Organic Annatto Extract (Color), Vitamin D3.

STRAWBERRY
Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Beet Juice Concentrate (Color), Pectin, Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield YoBaby Banana / Strawberry!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loved these and all of their different flavors. A great thing is that there’s always coupons for this brand which makes you feel less guilty about buying another expensive baby food.
Danielle S.
Monroe, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My twins absolutely loved these! The flavors are great, good priced and quality ingredients!
Influenster M.
My youngest son really liked these, great for a quick snack while out at the park. Fits great in lunchbox.
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Yummy delicious creamy and smooth baby/ kid yogurt. Nice small portion cups however this yogurt seems pricey compared to other brands. My kid loves yogurt so we buy tons and cannot afford this brand all the time.
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
This yogurt was a great way to start introducing more dairy to my son’s diet without limiting the fats he needs to grow. This is one of the only yogurts I find in my area that is made with whole milk. There are different flavors and my son has liked them all.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
Purchased at: Publix
I bought this yogurt because I personally love the taste. I’m also currently pregnant so I hope eating it will be good for my baby too. My son also enjoys it occasionally. I eat only sometimes because it’s whole milk and it could be fatty for me but I do recommend for kids to eat it. The consistency is thick but soft and smooth.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these! As his mom, i like that they don’t put added sugar into their baby line.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
My son loves these flavors, and loves this yogurt in general. This is a nice midday treat for him, I just can’t cut him off too soon! Because it’s already flavored and has some fruit properties, I don’t add fruit to these flavors.
Vira M.
Cedar Park, TX
My daughter loooves this yogurt. I like that it’s creamy and that it’s good for her. Keeps her stomach and body regulated as well. And whatever she doesn’t finish I totally get to eat it with a smile on my face .
Kate T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My baby loved this since her first spoon and still does til this day a year and a half later.

Looking for your answer?