GroceryDairyStonyfield
Whole Milk Yogurt Pouch Pear Spinach Mango

Stonyfield Whole Milk Yogurt Pouch Pear Spinach Mango

by Stonyfield

At Stonyfield, our products were organic even before it was cool.

We knew organic mattered because it meant our products were made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides or GMO's. EVER. That means it's not only good for you but good for the planet too. And because it's Stonyfield, you know it's delicious.

Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Pear Purée Concentrate, Pectin, Organic Spinach Purée, Organic Mango Purée, Natural Flavor, Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield Whole Milk Yogurt Pouch Pear Spinach Mango!
Terry T.
Stonyfield Whole Milk Yogurt Pouch Pear Spinach Mango uploaded by Terry T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
As always I like my yogurts in a pouch. It's easy cleanup and no mess. I don't have to take out a spoon etc. This make traveling with it easy and it's light and doesn't take up space. I feel this is a good flavor and I get all my basic needs taken care of - fruit, dairy, veggie. Recommend this one.
Monica M.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Target
My daughter prefers these yogurt pouches over any other food/yogurt pouch I’ve tried —-and we have tried them all! She’s super picky but will eat one of these any time of day. They are a lifesaver sometimes 😂. This is our go to flavor but she also likes strawberry beet berry and strawberry banana. Great for picky toddlers. We are always well stocked.
Gina R.
Liverpool, NY
Stonyfield Organic Pear Spinach Mango wole milk yogurt is a staple in my daughters lunch, as well as a favorite snack.
At first I was nervous, as I wasn't sure how she would react to the spinach flavor, but even though it is in there,  you can't taste it at all! You mostly taste the mango, a small hint of pear, and delicious whole milk yogurt. They are surely delicious.
Always available at Wegmans, and very affordable for an organic yogurt, I continue to purchase and recommended them to anyone with a little one!
mandeedandeedoo B.
Charlton, MA
I love the Stonyfield brand. They make fantastic products. We like this specific yogurt for our daughter because we are careful to watch for sugar and this seems to have the least amount while also having the best ingredients.
Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
At first my daughter was iffy on the flavor of this but she ended up eating the whole pouch. I love the pouches personally because we can take them on the go with us, also they are the perfect size for my toddler to eat by herself.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
My kids love this yogurt. It comes in a mess free pouch and my kid just grabs it from the fridge and eats it. They have some with veggies in it, so it’s a really great way to sneak in some veggies and eat them to eat yogurt with health probiotics in it
Jennifer K.
Lawrenceville
My go-to for my occasionally picky toddler. He loves the taste and I love that it's a healthy treat with added benefits of probiotics
Amy W.
Our 2 1/2 year-old eats these every single day he absolutely loves them and they are a great way for a toddler to get protein in the morning in addition to their regular breakfast. I have a blog post about all of the meals he's eaten as a toddler and you can see on the post that this yogurt is included on every single breakfast plate. See it on itsnaptimesomewhere.com under toddler meals in the search
Nicole F.
I buy this yogurt for my 16-month old daughter. She is currently drinking whole-milk, so I love that this yogurt is made with the same, and organic at that! The pouch is perfect for when we are in a hurry and I don't have time to help her eat yogurt with a spoon. I can hand her the pouch, and she slurps it down with no issues! She seems to love the Pear-Spinach-Mango too!
Sydney W.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
My son absolutely loves these! Hes almost 18 months old and for the most part i tryst him to feed himself a pouch without making a giant mess. I was iffy whether he would like it because of the odd combination of ingredients, but he would eat 6 if i would let him.

Looking for your answer?