GroceryDairyYogurtStonyfield
Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain

Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain

by Stonyfield

From the very first creamy whole milk yogurts we made on our farm over 35 years ago, we’ve obsessed about producing the healthiest yogurts possible. That’s why we’ve always included live and active cultures (we joke that we guarantee “multiple organisms” with every cup). So I’m proud that we’ve now gone even farther by adding billions of probiotics, which help support immunity and digestive health.** Enjoy! **When eaten regularly as a part of a healthy lifestyle and diet. Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Pectin, Vitamin D3.

[product:stonyfield-organic-plain-whole-milk-yogurt-2-32-oz-tubs] I just bought this yogurt for the first time. I have read the reviews on several sites and everyone has good things to say. So my question is- I found that it tasted very salty and I could barely eat it. I added fresh blueberries to it, that helped, but has anyone else noticed that this yogurt- the organic plain whole milk (not Greek) tastes so salty?
I've been feeding my 9 month old son Stonyfield Organic Plain yogurt now for a couple months. Recently someone told me that he should not have been given dairy until he was 12 months old, however, all of his little friends at his daycare eat dairy and most of my friend's babies do too. What are your thoughts on giving little ones this kind of product at 9 months old?
I like to add any fresh berries. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries. My 2 yo son loves it
Start your review of Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain!
Nimol  Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain uploaded by Nimol  Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter really this stonyfield yogurt as her snack and breakfast. It tastes so good when eating cereal or granola with smooth and creamy flavor.
Lyfewith  S.
Overland Park, KS
Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain uploaded by Lyfewith  S.
This yogurt is really good I use this yogurt on daily basis and l use a lot yogurt in my cooking .Texture is really good and it’s one of my favorite plain yogurt.[product:stonyfield-low-fat-smooth-&-creamy-plain]
Alison F.
I use Stoneyfield for my smoothies. I just add some frozen fruit and blend. This is my favorite brand and I go through at least one tub a week. It's available at my local grocery store. For organic, it's reasonably priced. This is the brand I'd recommend!
B R.
Azusa, CA
I love that I can add probiotics to my overall health and digestion with this delicious yogurt. Their whole milk Greek style is thicker, and also divine. I add fresh blueberries and have it as multiple snacks throughout the day - especially to fortify during this Pandemic. Great in smoothies, a topping for baked potatoes. Healthy, good for skin and hair, and makes my nails stronger. When weather is very hot - I put it in the freezer until I can feel it crystallize - and top it with fruit for a frozen treat.
Sonia M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s an ok yogurt. It’s sealed well and looks fresh. For me it just taste a little buttery, I don’t get a sour yogurt flavor from it. My husband and kids love it but it hits my taste buds differently. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this probiotic yogurt! It’s so nutritious and healthy for you. I use it as my daily dose of probiotics and it really helps on regulating my digestion. This is my first time buying this product and I highly recommend this! Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain #probiotics #food #delicious 😋
Joy C.
Conestoga , PA
Always tastes fresh and delicious. A great breakfast when topped with your favorite fruits and sweeteners. I use this a healthy substitute for sour cream as well. One of the best priced organic yoghurts at the grocery store! I’m a repeat customer.
Sahar M.
New Haven, CT
Love this yogurt. It tastes super fresh, tart but not bitter or too sour, and is great as a snack with fruit or with food.
TODD G.
Hyannis, MA
Love this yogurt. Definitely my family's go to. We enjoy all the flavors. The consistency is good. We use it for snacks to breakfast to coming and I'll should
Kelly X.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product for years. It helps me to get the gut well functioning. It is delicious with oats and granola.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joan P.
Las Cruces
il y a 4 ans
Stonyfield Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain I just bought this yogurt for the first time. I have read the reviews on several sites and everyone has good things to say. So my question is- I found that it tasted very salty and I could barely eat it. I added fresh blueberries to it, that helped, but has anyone else noticed that this yogurt- the organic plain whole milk (not Greek) tastes so salty?
Brandi B. il y a un an
I have not noticed it being particularly salty, but in general I use it in sauces and baking, so I wouldn’t have necessarily been looking for that.