BY STONYFIELD #44 in Frozen Yogurt

Peach outside; vanilla inside. see more...

Marissa C.
These are absolutely amazing! I love how easy it is to add to absolutely anything! They taste absolutely delicious. I think that they are good priced, especially being a new product. I think it's a great way to add in that extra amount of fruit.
Kate R.
Yummmmy this was the the best yougurt drops I had ever tried I believe that they were a bit over priced. The ingredients consisted of organic stuff. This was the first time I had tried this product and very pleased. Will recommend to alll yogurt lovers
Rebekah F.
Milton , FL
These pearls were so yummy! My son loved them and they were so easy to eat. I got them at publix. The peaches made me want more. Kind of pricy but they were worth every penny. I'm ready to try more flavors.
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
We love these in my house hold!! I truly love everything this company has my daughter drinks there smoothies daily. The ingredients are natural and nothing added like the other brands. I purchase these every shopping trip! Taste is amazing!!
alice m.
Fieldale
I was looking for something I could eat on the go and still be health for me.so I tried these loved them. So for an after school snack my granddaughter thinks it is a great. When it is really good for het
Donna S.
Orlando
Snack time doesn't need to be boring. With these little pearls i eat something healthy. They remind me of an ice cream dot but better tasting.
Amber S.
I used to give these to my son but don't anymore. I don't like that it is an organic brand but they use ingredients like carageenan.
Dulce H.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a very afforatable product. All though this was very good i will more likely buy it again because of the food taste it has.
Nour M.
Cool love this soo much this is so cute ,and amazing.. so cute also .. Just shine girl .. just shine!!!!!!