BY STONYFIELD

Organic whole milk yogurt with fruit & veggies. see more...

Healthy N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love plain yogurt for my kids. Unfortunately they are always hard to find. These flavored ones are full of added sugars, aromatic additions and other additives. I’d love if the company makes more natural products.
Influenster M.
I just recently tried this yogurt and I loved it. It maybe geared towards little tots but it is just the right amount for me to snack on with half the sugars of other organic yogurts. The flavors are great. I like that it is smooth with no fruit pieces. I trust this company for always producing a great quality product.
Becky A.
Lafayette, IN
My kids love these! Great flavor and just the right size portions for their little tummies. I bought from Walmart and will continue to do so. I only wish that it had a lower sugar content.
Hannah H.
Yep, as a 32 old I totally eat these. I mean banana pumpkin? How could I not try that? The weirder combination, the better. These are delicious, and really great topped with fruit, granola, or on their own. I love that they're smaller too, sometimes you don't want a cup of yogurt.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
My toddler has loved YoToddler yogurts for a long time now. The taste is great and the product itself is great and better/more natural than other brands of kids' yogurt. Don't tell him, I've stolen some of it for myself. Great way to get my picky eater to eat a little bit better!
Alexandra F.
Love these for my son, but I wish these were in the squeeze pouches as well, since at times we take these on the go. They are a bit expensive, but so worth it because of the organic ingredients. I would recommend them to any mom looking for healthier alternatives for their children.
Melissa C.
I started giving these to my baby because after the transition to cow milk I noticed she wasn't drinking enough milk I thought this would be a good source of vitamins the milk should have
Allyson B.
Atlanta , GA
My son didn't like this particular flavor, but there are other flavors of the stony field farm yogurts are very popular with him. I like this brand because of the lower sugar content.
Paula-Beth T.
I love this brand of yogurt for my kids! The yobaby has always been one of my kids' very first foods as I begin to introduce them to solids. I typically purchase this product at Wal-Mart. I feel it is a healthy, nutritional option for my children.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
We love Stoneyfield brand yogurt. My kids think they are getting ice cream .. They are a bit more expensive but worth the extra cost, they are loaded with flavor and probiotics. Kids just think they are decoys!