Stonyfield Organic™ YoKids® Squeeze!™ Blueberry Blitz Organic Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt 4-3.7 oz. Pouches

BY STONYFIELD

katherine z.
I love how this yogurt isn't too thick but not too liquid either. Even though I'm not exactly a kid anymore, I still purchase these from whole foods for myself and if i have any young family coming over, these certainly love these too!
Kate S.
Charlotte, NC
My daughter loves this yogurt, as so do my husband and I. Great variety of flavors and this has been her favorite yogurt so far. Will definitely continue to buy this product especially because it is so affordable.
Amanda s.
As the parent of a picky eater, finding healthy snack foods can be difficult, but we love YoKids!  It is an affordable, yummy snack that my daughter loves! I recommend it to all of my friends with young children!
Angela B.
The convenience of the squeeze package makes so much easier to pack in my child's lunch. Having this specific brand sold at a major club warehouse helps me to be a repeat consumer. The low price and great flavors also keeps me coming back. The kids love it and so do I. It's a win win!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This blueberry yogurt is so delicious. i just love it so much and it is fufiling so its a wonderful snack and healthy . its got a great taste and really is organic and delicious. i love it so much and its squeezable so you can take it anywhere for a snack to go
Kaferin R.
I saw this brand has baby yogurt for 6months up baby's I walk in to Citarella to do my grocery and to my surprise they had it there my daughter loves them they come on pack of 6 with different flavors ! They are delicious and very healthy for my baby
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I buy these for my 2 year old. He loves blueberry and is allergic to strawberry so I'm glad its not a mix pack! I also like the big stores like BJs carry these for a bargain price!
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
My kids love yogurt and of all the kinds, this is their absolute favorite. It's nice that it comes in a squeezable pouch and they are easy to take on the go and for picnics.
Vianka R.
Naples, FL
a treat must-have! always in my grocery list. I use them as a snack or a treat. Pop them in the cooler and you have a delicious frozen yogurt Has a natural taste and is very affordable.
Megan R.
Panama City, FL
My kids love this! It is such an easy and healthy snack which is a huge plus. My kids think it is such a treat. We always have them in stock