BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

Emily A.
Mesquite, NV
Good quality and better flavor than the gogurt brand. More expensive but they are organic which is a benefit.
Kate V.
I buy these weekly for my kids. We pop them in the freezer have use as "ice cream" tubes. They love them! We have tried a variety of flavors and they have liked them all. Easy to send in school lunches too!
Diana A.
Livonia
I love the healthy snack that Stonyfield provides for my little one. He loves the flavors and I can freeze them for a healthy cold snack too.  We pack them for lunches.
B. M.
Costa Mesa , CA
My daughter loves these squeezers. Easy to grab on the go and healthy! We stock up on these regularly.
Cindy L.
Quincy
Great flavor, my little brother loves it. He eats it everyday,very healthy and affordable for every day eating
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
These are one of the few yogurts I buy for my three daughters. They are reasonably priced and my girls love the flavor selections. Plus they are Organic and that means a lot to me. They are perfect to add in their lunchbox as a easy snack.
Jennifer P.
Perfect yogurt for on the go moms like me. I have one toddler and I love having healthy snack options available that are quick and easy to manage not to mention somewhat mess free for an on the go mom. Perfect to take to the park. Going out to the store. Or just going for a walk.
Erica R.
St. Paul park
My kids favorite kind of yogurt. It is a more healthy option for them. I will continue to buy it for them. The price is fairly reasonable compared to some other brands.
Marie L.
I love them and my niece and nephew love them! They're an easy, mostly mess free snack for the kids which makes for a happy Aunt!
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
My kids always want squeeze yoghurts and I like the ones from Stoneyfield because they have less sugar than other brands. They're more expensive and can be a little hard to find, but worth it when they're available!