BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
My son loves these yogurt. They are a great option for a healthy snack. He also loves it so much when I freeze them and he can eat them like a Popsicle!
Kay V.
Clermont, FL
My son is a picky eater and these yoghurts are delicious and keep him satisfied. I love that they are organic and do not have artificial colors.
Allison H.
East Lansing, MI
Stonyfield yogurt tubes are great to freeze, pack in your lunch at 6am, and still have cold for lunch at 1pm. I love that I can feel good about what I am putting into my body.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
My sons four and loves these! He eats them cold from the fridge or even frozen! They're a bit expensive but easy to find and flavorful
Hannah B.
I am a college student and love taking these with me. I know they are for children but they are just as convenient for adults. They taste great and have a good texture. Since it is organic it can sometimes be pricey but the key is good coupons or a good sale!
Betty W.
These are too expensive for so little yogurt. You are essentially paying for three gulps of yougurt and then all the packaging. I also hate that kids like them so much because it's easy for them to eat. There is very little value for this item, so I don't buy them.