BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

Kate V.
I buy these weekly for my kids. We pop them in the freezer have use as "ice cream" tubes. They love them! We have tried a variety of flavors and they have liked them all. Easy to send in school lunches too!
Jennifer P.
Perfect yogurt for on the go moms like me. I have one toddler and I love having healthy snack options available that are quick and easy to manage not to mention somewhat mess free for an on the go mom. Perfect to take to the park. Going out to the store. Or just going for a walk.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
We buy these at Walmart for a much better price than most grocery stores. We try to eat really clean and make most everything from scratch but these are a great treat for my boys. There isn't *too* much sugar when compared to other non-organic brands and the flavor is still fantastic. They are super portable and make for a a nice treat at the beach of for Friday school lunches.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
These are one of the few yogurts I buy for my three daughters. They are reasonably priced and my girls love the flavor selections. Plus they are Organic and that means a lot to me. They are perfect to add in their lunchbox as a easy snack.
Allison H.
East Lansing, MI
Stonyfield yogurt tubes are great to freeze, pack in your lunch at 6am, and still have cold for lunch at 1pm. I love that I can feel good about what I am putting into my body.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
My kids always want squeeze yoghurts and I like the ones from Stoneyfield because they have less sugar than other brands. They're more expensive and can be a little hard to find, but worth it when they're available!
Jennifer P.
Seaford, DE
My kids love the Stonyfield Farms yogurt, and I love how convenient they are! The kids can mostly feed themselves, and they are so easy to pop in a cooler for an afternoon snack on the road!
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
My daughter loves these! I buy them at Kroger and sometimes Whole Foods. Whole foods is much more expensive though. They are healthy and make for a great breakfast or snack. You can freeze them and they become popsicle like. We love doing this for on super warm days so she isn't always.
Diana A.
Livonia, MI
I love the healthy snack that Stonyfield provides for my little one. He loves the flavors and I can freeze them for a healthy cold snack too.  We pack them for lunches.
Erica R.
St. Paul park
My kids favorite kind of yogurt. It is a more healthy option for them. I will continue to buy it for them. The price is fairly reasonable compared to some other brands.