BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

jinous d.
My daughter loves these! Specially the lemons flavor! I've bought many different organic brands and this is probably our favorite because it tastes great and is super creamy!! Also they are perfect for freezing and leaving in lunch boxes or eating as a frozen treat!!
Betty W.
These are too expensive for so little yogurt. You are essentially paying for three gulps of yougurt and then all the packaging. I also hate that kids like them so much because it's easy for them to eat. There is very little value for this item, so I don't buy them.
Hannah B.
I am a college student and love taking these with me. I know they are for children but they are just as convenient for adults. They taste great and have a good texture. Since it is organic it can sometimes be pricey but the key is good coupons or a good sale!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
My kids love these so much! as a mom i love these because they're organic and healthy so I'm not guilty for buying them. I've bought them about 3 times now and this definetely will be my ''go to'' brand for frozen yogurt for my family
Chelsi R.
Northampton, PA
My daughter loves these but they can be extremely messy so they aren't my favorite to buy. I'd personally just prefer to buy the traditional yogurt cups.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
My son loves these yogurt. They are a great option for a healthy snack. He also loves it so much when I freeze them and he can eat them like a Popsicle!
Emily Q.
It's great for kids. It's affordable. I have found this at most grocery stores. It's sweet. It's doesn't taste acidic like some healthier yogurts.
Kay V.
Clermont, FL
My son is a picky eater and these yoghurts are delicious and keep him satisfied. I love that they are organic and do not have artificial colors.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
My sons four and loves these! He eats them cold from the fridge or even frozen! They're a bit expensive but easy to find and flavorful
Katie A.
La Crosse, WI
My kids love these, even the toddler! easy to eat and good for them! Freeze them for a fun summer treat