Stonyfield Organic™ YoKids® Squeezers® Organic Strawberry/Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt 16-2 oz. Tubes

BY STONYFIELD

8 Strawberry. 8 Blueberry. see more...

• "my little brother love these he can eat a whole box in one day ." in 1 review
Ashley V.
My toddler loves yogurt and I, his mom, want him to eat something less processed and more natural (as well as healthy) and this brand has it!  He loves all the flavors, I know he is getting his whole milk for the day, and we have way less issues with sugars and behavioral issues with this treat.
Gabriela P.
My three kids love this yogurt. It a great healthy snack or part of a healthy lunch. It fits in most lunchboxes. I love that its kids friendly to open. I also like that is healthier and less sugar than most other brands. I do recommend it to other parents to buy.
Suzanne K.
Madison, WI
My daughter eats three tubes of this yogurt every single day. I feel good about her eating Stoneyfield yogurt because it is organic and made with natural ingredients. She's getting great calcium in the form of a treat that tastes great. I purchase four boxes every time I go grocery shopping, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Kim R.
Stonyfield Organic YoKids squeezers make me feel like I'm feeding my daughter well. The taste is great, and it's healthy. I will definitely buy this product again. This product is always stocked at my local grocer.
Berenice C.
Mesa, AZ
I love getting these for my kids. I love the ingredients they have compared to other brands I feel really good about giving my kids this product. I believe they are healthier and have less sugar than other brands. I always buy these because my kids love them!
Amanda M.
These yogurts are the best! My kids love the taste and it is one of the healthier options as a substitute for go gurt and still affordable. My kids even love them frozen and eat them for dessert instead of Popsicles in the summer!
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
I love these for my kids. It's a healthy snack and I can pronounce all the ingredients which is important to me. My kids love the flavor and I love that they're eating a healthy snack.
Stephanye M.
My kids love this yogur is their go to any day of the week. I always have to purchase several boxes because they seem to always disappear.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
My toddler absolutely loves these. I like to put them in the freezer so it's more like a popsicle and she can't make a mess.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a great tasting yogurt. I really wasn't into yogurt, until my baby girl forced me to taste her cup. Love it since