BY STONYFIELD #48 in Baby Food

Nourish your growing baby with: Protein, vitamin D, calcium, whole milk. see more...

Ashley M.
My son loves this yogurt! He is a picky eater so I was REALLY excited to find something he likes. I love the extra vitamins this provides. I will be buying more flavors soon to try as well in hopes he will like those too. Can't believe it took us this long to try
Zoe W.
Lakewood, NJ
My baby loved these and he didn't like other yogurts. It's the best yogurt to start with nice and thick and great taste.
Gia M.
Tampa
This is a delicious yogurt with no artificial sweetener after-taste. It’s creamy and fresh and definitely met my expectations. My baby loves it and gets excited when he sees his food headed his way. We would definitely buy this yogurt again.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
They are delicious! My son loves these!! They aren't too expensive for organic! We love these and buy them weekly! Perfect portion as well! Wouldn't change anything about them! I recommend them to all my friends who's babies are starting to get introduced to milk and dairy!
Wendy O.
Jonesboro, AR
My toddler loves these yogurts! He has one in his lunch almost every day. I'm happy knowing that the product is organic. It's a little pricey considering you only get a few packages but it's an organic product which is to be expected.
Eve A.
My baby absolutely loves this product. Everytime he sees me take one out he goes bananas over it....love that this is another way for him to get his dairy intake and I usually mix in baby oatmeal....
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My oldest daughters favorite food! She loved eating this yogurt as a baby and now loves the YoKids yogurt. I love thy it is organic and "healthy." They are a lot of flavors to choose from.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee
My baby loves these! I especially love how they're made just for babies, then tots then kids and so forth. It's great that they take the kids health into account and make them special for each stage. Nutritional and great taste!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We love YoBaby yogurt. When we first started introducing foods to our son this was a huge hit with him. He even loved the fruit/vegetable mixed flavors (Apple/sweet potato, pear/green bean). On days when he didn't want to eat his regular baby food, we could always mix it with Yobaby vanilla or plain and get him to eat.
stephanie l.
Fort Worth , TX
We purchase these for our 1.5 year old and absolutely love them and so does he. I love that the ingredients and we will definitely buy these all the time!