BY STONYFIELD

Believe it or not, the yogurt in many other baby yogurt pouches can be older than the baby eating it! Not with Stonyfield! This pouch has live active yogurt cultures--so keep it cold. see more...

Dannielle N.
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
Love this product for my child! Not an item to take on the road with you unless you pack it in a cooler because it must stay refrigerated. The taste is creamy and it has awesome benefits to eating this yogurt. My child's pediatrician referred us to this yogurt and we buy it all the time
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Red Hill, PA
My daughter loves eating yogurt out of a pouch so this is a life saver! On the go it's so easy you don't need a sooon or anything. They usually run about 4-5 dollars a box so they aren't super cheap but they're a good brand and I know she's getting the nutrients she needs from it!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so great. I love that they are easy to grab on the way out the door. I can't tell you how many mornings these have saved. My babies love eating one of these when we're in a rush out the door. It's nice to have organic healthy options when we're busy.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
These yogurt pouches are super easy to use and great as a quick snack for my little one. They are organic and are reasonably priced. My daughter loves them and I do too. These have become a staple in my house.
I actually bought the multi flavored multipack in bjs and boy does my baby love this. You get many for a reasonable price as they are delicious. They expire quickly every time though. My baby loves them so I get them pretty often.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Hazelwood, MO
I get this yogurt for my son and he loves it! The texture is so creamy! I love that it's made with whole milk.
Carley S.
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
My son loves to eat these all the time! As long as he likes them I'll keep buying them