BY STONYFIELD #72 in Baby Food

Believe it or not, the yogurt in many other baby yogurt pouches can be older than the baby eating it! Not with Stonyfield! This pouch has live active yogurt cultures--so keep it cold. see more...

Cheryl G.
Glen Rock
Personaly, I do not like these. I find the yougurt very thick---which is why my 9 month old LOVES them! She feeds herself, it is beyond cute and she loves them! always have them in the fridge.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
One of the only Whole Milk options we can find in our area, which from 0-2 Whole Milk (and things made with whole milk) are what are recommended. The squeeze pouches are convenient and most of the time are less messy, however the price is kind of high. Normally over $4 for 4 pouches of yogurt. Over a dollar a pouch and the pouches aren't very big.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so great. I love that they are easy to grab on the way out the door. I can't tell you how many mornings these have saved. My babies love eating one of these when we're in a rush out the door. It's nice to have organic healthy options when we're busy.
Chantelle L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best yogurt to give to your babies when starting solids!! It's just sweet enough and both of my children loved them as babies and still do! I think they're a little pricey for what they are. However, I love that they're whole milk!
Leslie A.
My son absolutely loves these. They work in a pinch, easy to consume, and apparently delicious. I’m currently out of yogurt and it is the one thing my son asked for this morning. Needless to say, I need to go to the store later!
Rachael R.
These yogurt pouches are super easy to use and great as a quick snack for my little one. They are organic and are reasonably priced. My daughter loves them and I do too. These have become a staple in my house.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
My son loves these yogurt pouches! He's one. They can be a bit messy but he can feed himself with the pouches. We like the flavored ones usually. They're also made with whole milk which is preferable to me. I would recommend to friends.
Gifts f.
Cleveland
I actually got some of the stonyfield yogurt pouches for free from a friend. They were very yummy, and the fact that they were in a pouch made them so convenient. I just threw one in my lunch bag and could eat it quickly and without a spoon. Who says they're just for babies!?
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
Love this product for my child! Not an item to take on the road with you unless you pack it in a cooler because it must stay refrigerated. The taste is creamy and it has awesome benefits to eating this yogurt. My child's pediatrician referred us to this yogurt and we buy it all the time
Alyssa T.
Red Hill, PA
My daughter loves eating yogurt out of a pouch so this is a life saver! On the go it's so easy you don't need a sooon or anything. They usually run about 4-5 dollars a box so they aren't super cheap but they're a good brand and I know she's getting the nutrients she needs from it!